• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

jaybeeze

Fucking what a shot by Daniel, one timer too. Sestito on the ice for that goal too, lol. Only way he's going to get a plus.

And way to pass on the follow-up 2 on 1, Henrik. Way to go.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Between the legs, no? Watching SD stream, lol.

You should've seen the mid-air off the glass tip pass he did a couple games back. Yeesh.

Yes that one. It was Daniel, not henrik, i checked out the rewind lol

some more great puck control by Daniel, damn

Samyy

This really sucks. I don't even know what to say. I hope there's something we just don't know but I know that's not the case. Hope his family is fine and yeah. Fuck this.

Sorry man :(
I hope the AVs can pull through, pretty fun team to watch. Got a shit ton of talent.

Acid08

Banned
Good first period.

Wingels has really elevated his game since last season, I'm loving it. Havlat hasn't been super noticeable which is good, at least he's not fucking up.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
ESPN's box score has Johan Franzen listed as "suspended by league."

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
i1mpM5FV0HX69.gif

hnnng

Cactus

Banned
This Varlamov stuff sounds terrible. Severity of the allegations aside, it'll be interesting to see what the Avs do if Varlamov is out indefinitely.

This really sucks. I don't even know what to say. I hope there's something we just don't know but I know that's not the case. Hope his family is fine and yeah. Fuck this.

So fucked up. The Avs were at the bottom and deserved to be where they were nowadays, and now the selfish and stupid actions of one person (who they traded their round 1 draft pick for) are potentially going to fuck that up.

If worse comes to worse though, it's a buyers market for goaltenders right now. You've got your pick of elite talent with Miller and Hiller looking to be moved.

... Actually, I'd laugh if Giggy and Hiller were back together.

So fucked up. The Avs were at the bottom and deserved to be where they were nowadays, and now the selfish and stupid actions of one person (who they traded their round 1 draft pick for) are potentially going to fuck that up.

If worse comes to worse though, it's a buyers market for goaltenders right now. You've got your pick of elite talent with Miller and Hiller looking to be moved.

... Actually, I'd laugh if Giggy and Hiller were back together.

As you said though we already gave up a 1st for a goalie we shouldn't have to move assets for a goalie now, it sucks.

pringles

Lol Smith and Quincey with the assists. Too bad it wasn't Cleary who scored, would have been a stat line for the ages.

Datsyuk's been on fire tonight, will be surprised if he doesn't score one.

Top Bottom