• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Stasis

That last Boston sequence (I'm watching HS, so it may be delayed...) was amusing.

It looked like they didn't even really wanna be in Tampa's zone, they were just going through the motions and still maintaining the puck in there. It looked so effortless, lol.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Pretty good win. This team's A-OK.

Acid08

Banned
I'm getting really really excited right now, feels so great to have hockey back.

No doubt there will be a lot of ups and downs this seasons and I'll lovescreamhate every second of it. Wouldn't expect any less from the best sport in the world.

Old guard, show the league ya still got it. Young guns, show you're ready to make a difference.

GO SHARKS GO

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown 34m
Tonight, Scott Gomez has outscored an entire team playing against Marc-Andre Fleury.

...ahahahahaahahahahhaahhaahaha

Canucks lines tonight:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Higgins-Kesler-Hansen (dat 2way-line)
Booth-Santorelli-Richardson

.... let's not talk about our fourth line....

Sestito-Dalpe-Weise

-cringe-

Hamhuis-Bieksa
Edler-Garrison
Stanton-Tanev

... let's hope for the best. doesn't look like the preseason, w/e. fuck alberts.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Because Flames-Caps is in OT on TSN, I have to start watching the Canucks game with the Sharks feed. Fuck that shit...

Caps_zps5910ba45.gif

Top Bottom