• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Stasis

I think it would be a safe bet to turn it off if they go down by 2.

They've had some good looks.

I'm kinda like halfway between you and Meta in terms of tolerance and balance, lol.

We're a good mix of fans.

Apparently McDonagh is no longer on the Rangers bench.

Fuck. I don't think it's much, but maybe a busted tooth or something? Either way, fuck pucks to the face. All Rangers D need goalie masks.

Stasis

I'd like to get Hrivik in here rather than Pyatt, but I'm cool with Boyle. I like what he can bring.

He's looked decent to me tonight so far...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I think the issue with the D so far is that they don't really have the right balance for AV's system yet. They're so concerned with trying to transition back to offense that they begin to leave their defensive responsibilities prematurely, and it leads to situations where a turnover suddenly means the Coyotes outnumber them in the slot right in front of Lundqvist.

Gonna take a while to get that sorted out, I think.

Alucard

Banned
Never got the hype for Fuh. It's just fucking soup, GET OVER IT. It's all over the Bay too, thanks Silicon Valley.

"Just soup"? That's like saying Michael Jordan is just a basketball player. Or that a Blu-ray is just a DVD.

Oh, and you gotta have it with this:
m-024463061163.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mike Smith has been pretty terrific so far.

Brass line is the only one that actually looks like a cohesive unit. Can't wait till Cally gets back next week.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
fudgeballs.

play should've been dead with a goaltender interference penalty a long time ago :(

Top Bottom