• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

calder

Dear Wild, please drag this game as long as possible and really grind out the action. Full OT, then shootout, maybe the lights go out and a 1 hour delay of second intermission, whatever.

Thanks in advance.

Alucard

Banned
Nice start to the season for the Pens. Good to see Crosby already on the board, and Fleury getting a shutout in the first game should be good for his confidence.

This team will still only be judged by what they accomplish in the post-season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hank still looking a bit off? I just drafted him in my other fantasy league tonight :(

Stasis

Hank still looking a bit off? I just drafted him in my other fantasy league tonight :(

It's a mix of things, but yeah. He's looked off his game overall. I won't worry until we're 10 games in, though. Defense still adapting to a whole new system I think. Kind of in between.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Not really, he's just always terrible at handling the puck, and in this case it took him out of position and he never really quite recovered. Goal is really the fault of the defense leaving the slot wide open.

Holy shit at that save by Smith. Managed to rob both Pouliot AND Zuccarello. That was FINALLY a pretty looking play on the PP.

Quick

Banned
New Sharks unis look good.

The black yoke made the jersey way too busy, with it already having the number on the front and the shoulder patches.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
After AV refuses to put him on the first PP unit, Torts puts him there.

Garrison scores on the first powerplay :lol

Whoever tried to block that shot has balls.

Quick

Banned
I just told my new coworker that Viets scare me and he's a Viet.

HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE

Tell him you like Pho.

4809491_orig.jpg

wut, why was the intermission only like a minute in dallas?

edit: nvm that's weird

Dallas Stars ‏@DallasStars 20m
Play stops after a glass pane breaks with .25 seconds left in the 2nd. Powers that be decide to end the period. We'll play 20:25 in 3rd.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Forgot pig face was on the sharks, Couture must feel great not being the ugliest guy on the team anymore.

Top Bottom