• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Sorry, I'm totally acting like a salty, terrified, and entitled Canucks fan. Must be October.

The whistle has been blown more in the first fives minutes of this game than __________

For the same reason you're generally terrible at finishing them, too? Oh, and let's not forget the middle portion of the season, also.

I'm going to LOL when the Blue Jackets get the cup before the Nucks

Tabris

For the same reason you're generally terrible at finishing them, too? Oh, and let's not forget the middle portion of the season, also.

You know the Canucks have won the President's Trophy 2 of the last 3 years? Make fun of our playoff runs, but regular season? We've been gold after our bad starts.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You know the Canucks have won the President's Trophy 2 of the last 3 years? Make fun of our playoff runs, but regular season? We've been gold after our bad starts.

What the fuck are you talking about, aidan's a Canucks fan.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Hey it's Aidan!

Hello!

He will be on the Pens at the deadline.

MCuCNIS.png

zychi

Banned
GameCenter is fantastic so far. How has no one ever told me how awesome it is? It's even better when it's free.99

Top Bottom