• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

This is why this is a joke, some teams haven't even played yet! Need a much larger sample size, at least a couple games for each team.
Oh and the Leafs go 2-0 on back to back road games and are somehow not in the top 20. Okay.

It's a pre season prediction based on the roster on paper and other stuff.

One or two games isn't going to change anyone's opinion.

Quick

Banned
This has to be the first time in years that NHL season openers consisted of more than one Eastern vs. Western Conference match-up.

There were the Rangers vs. Coyotes, Flames vs. Caps, and Panthers vs. Stars.

The Leafs are already going to play the Avs, Perds, Oilers, and Wild next week.

Similarly, it's still so weird having Detroit and Columbus in the East. Definitely an improvement for them to match up with their timezone, though.

Silexx

It's really Pageau (and to a lesser extent Da Costa) who looked better in camp I guess. Ottawa is deep at center.

Kassian is a healthy scratch tonight and most nights(dude needs to get back on Diablo wtf I'm already on Nightmare).

I figure Captain Giggles(or someone else) will hurt himself at some point so Zibanejad will be back with the team soon.

BTW, how the heck did you manage to hook up with Kassian in Diablo?

It's a pre season prediction based on the roster on paper and other stuff.

One or two games isn't going to change anyone's opinion.

There is no argument in existence for some of those teams being ahead of Toronto in any universe's predictions. Roster, last season performance, would still put us ahead of a bunch of those teams.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Excited for the Canes opener tonight!! I didn't get a chance to watch any of the pre-season games so I'm really looking forward to see us playing with the lineup that we have now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Burrows not at practice today. Was seen limping after the game last night...after blocking a shot.

Gonna be a long season.

And because Shinkaruk and Horvat are in juniors, and Schroeder, Kassian and Jensen all incapacitated, we have nobody to call up if he's out. Fuck that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Come on, guys...

The Cure > DM
GoMqiDL.gif

Why you gotta be like this Heretic?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Whats the best game to watch that starts right now? There's like five of em and I can't decide
Ottawa, all the other teams are garbage besides Detroit, and who wants to watch old men play hockey.

Top Bottom