• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

zroid

Banned
ZtrkpNI.png

#wow

Pikma

Banned
The 2015-2016 Presidents Trophy winners Arizona Coyotes about to lose to the fucking Bruins

Life is good but it could be better, sooo much better

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oilers getting a point AND win before the BJ's.

It's a sad, sad day.

But lol cowtown

CBJ and Anaheim should just swap out players and see if that fixes anything. Clause in trade being it's all reversed after one week if Anaheim still doesn't score any goals or if Columbus still lets in more than 4 in a game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 3m 3 minutes ago
Elliotte Friedman Retweeted Kosta Papoulias
NHL reviewed to see if puck kicked in. Team has to challenge goalie interference. DET could have, opted not to
@FriedgeHNIC Are you sure Blashill could have challenged? Was under the impression that War Room's decision wasn't challengable. #mtlhockey
This seems incredibly stupid. "Yeah, let's deliberately get the call wrong the first time around even though our one and only job is to get goal/no-goal calls right."

iLLmAtlc

JAYS stuff

i hate to be the guy stirring the pot but did you guys feel like bautista threw goins under the bus?

Bautista on his perspective of the play: "My perspective? I think there’s video. You can watch it." #BlueJays

Bautista when asked about the 'confusion': "There was no confusion. I don’t know what you’re talking about." #BlueJays

if anything they probably just need some media training. i feel like this isn't the first time they could have created a mini controversy with their comments.

the only thing that matters is how it was handled in the room, and we don't really know about that based on the comments.

zroid

Banned
JAYS stuff

i hate to be the guy stirring the pot but did you guys feel like bautista threw goins under the bus?

if anything they probably just need some media training. i feel like this isn't the first time they could have created a mini controversy with their comments.

the only thing that matters is how it was handled in the room, and we don't really know about that based on the comments.

ehhh it's pretty clear what actually happened, and Goins openly admitted it. he thought he heard Bautista call for the ball, but it was probably just some ambient noise or something and he got mixed up. Jose is just blunt by nature. people are always trying to find hidden meaning in his quotes where there isn't any.

Top Bottom