• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

iLLmAtlc

ehhh it's pretty clear what actually happened, and Goins openly admitted it. he thought he heard Bautista call for the ball, but it was probably just some ambient noise or something and he got mixed up. Jose is just blunt by nature. people are always trying to find hidden meaning in his quotes where there isn't any.

True if anything it seems the reporter was being a brat and trying to bait him into blaming goins

Ursn

I'm going to tonight's game, so it's going to be ok. Don't worry guys, relax!

I wish the ducks emojis from the app worked here.

23qwerty

y6O4Qef.png

Cool.... let me know when that happens against a real team

cube444

Crosby with 60 points in his last 69 games played. (regular season)

Last season at this point he already had 9 points.

Thanks Fat Phil.

Alucard

Banned
Crosby with 60 points in his last 69 games played. (regular season)

Last season at this point he already had 9 points.

Thanks Fat Phil.

This dates back to last season. Something's going on in his head. Wonder how happy he is and if he's got some personal stuff going on outside of work.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Morning, folks!

I don't care if it is technically the afternoon, it's too early for this shit.

All Rangers will take warmups, but yesterday's jumbled lineup is expected to be the team that plays. Which means Tanner Glass, Etem, and McIlrath will sit it out.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
As expected:

Nash-Stepan-Zuccarello
Kreider-Brassard-Fast
Miller-Hayes-Lindberg
Moore-Stoll-Stalberg

McDonagh-Klein
Yandle-Girardi
Staal-Boyle

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This streamable website never works for me. Always choppy and skips around and never allows me to watch something all the way through, even if I let it sit and load for 5-10 minutes.

Really frustrating.

Did you try with a different browser? I've never had issues...

Quick

Banned
Are the Devils the most boring Hockey Team ever?

Yes.

I mentioned before that the Devils are like a black hole or the Bermuda Triangle for players, since you just never hear about their players. I completely forgot Mike Cammalleri's existence after he signed with them, for instance.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
When is Nash going to start scoring goals?
I'm hoping this is Reverse Nash. He's playing like it's the playoffs right now, playing well in all areas but just snakebitten. So I'm hoping that means that when we get to the playoffs we'll get Regular Season Rick Nash instead.

Also, another point for Lindberg.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Optimus Klein does a little bit of everything.

Has etem played that poorly?

Also Klein is now part of your top pairing? What?
Etem had an unimpressive training camp/preseason and has only played in one game so far (the game against Montreal), and he only got about 7 minutes of ice time in that one.

Smiley90

Before the start of the season, how many people would've thought that the last 3 winless teams would be New Jersey, the Ducks and the BJ's?

I mean, nobody ever thinks of New Jersey so that's why them, but the Ducks and the BJ's... damn

and the BJ's even have 6 games played already while the other 2 only have 4...

Pikma

Banned
The most boring shit about the Devils is that they score a goal per game, if they score at all, so once the other team scores a goal or two, the game is pretty much over. Just like today's game, it's basically over as soon as the Rags score the second one and if they don't they'll probably go to overtime where the Devils will still lose anyway. They're so damn predictably boring

Quick

Banned
I need to get advanced tickets. I'm tempted to do the marathon thing but then I'd have to watch episodes 1-3. I can watch the original unfucked with versions of 4-6 at home before if I want.

Look up The Phantom Edit on Google. Contains Episodes 1-3 into one movie.

Smiley90

GUYS, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS

OCTOBER 19, GOODBYE-HARPER PARTY
OCTOBER 20, LIFE IS STRANGE EPISODE 5

IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS

Top Bottom