• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Patrick Roy be like:
5VtCMai.gif

"The Colorado Avalanche are the most disappointing thing since my Son" -Patrick Roy

I don't get why NBCSN tries to push rivalry night with us and the Blackhawks.

They need to just call Wednesday like hockey night or something since a lot of the games aren't even rivalries lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
19&21 Fatamoose :(

We have very similar hair colour and grey levels. I could pull off that length too, I was thinking about it earlier when he was on tv yelling at a ref or something.
Im jealous, I'm already going grey. I'd pay good money to look like Roy at his age.

Yeo points out #avs only had one doctor in the building and never came to #mnwild room to examine Nino during game, which is protocol

...seems strange. Some Wild fans saying this was the doing of Roy's salty ass but he doesn't have control over this type of stuff, does he?

Marvie_3

Banned
I don't get why NBCSN tries to push rivalry night with us and the Blackhawks.

They need to just call Wednesday like hockey night or something since a lot of the games aren't even rivalries lol
No. We have a legendary, heated rivalry because of the Finals 5 years ago. Biggest rivalry in the history of rivalries.

Chris R

I'm still gonna blame the poor performance on having that smug bastard Pierre on the Bench working his suckoff Sid the Kid magic against us

Chris R

I'm gonna go with a 5-0 sweep in the regular season for 10 points Alex.

At least we fucking scored some goals.

I wanted 1 goal and ZERO national embarrassment.

ONLY one of those things came true.

At least nobody I know in real life will give me shit tomorrow because of this.

Top Bottom