• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
You knew the ref complaining was coming... don't see these dudes complaining about the flop from the Rangers and when a king player got hit in the face tho. Funny that.

2014-06-0720_48_32.gif

Just thank whatever God you pray to that Kings fans don't travel more than 30 miles for away games
Oh please. That's most fans of any team. You're just mad that Kings fans overran the Honda Center just like how the Wings fans did last year.

I was there for that heartbreaking game 7 where the Wings took you guys out last year. It was so good.

All kinds of fucking bullshit.

Goal allowed that shouldn't have counted. A clear delay of game not called RIGHT before the game winning goal.

Blech. What the fuck ever.

Could easily be leading this series 2-0 right now. Pissed it away.

Too tired to write my salty post so i'll just go with this one. IDK why the fuck their overtime play is better than their 3rd period play. Game should have never went to overtime in both games.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I had a really good time at the bar pretending to be a Kings fan and asking other Kings fans who their favorite player is. Lots of changing of the subject tonight. When they asked me back, I got a lot of "oh yeah he's damn good too" responses to good ol' Dominic Herzog.

Lol Lakers. They're Kings life longs now. Alec Martinez man!

I've heard gunshots going off after playoff games. It gets real around this time of year.

EDIT: Good news, only a one-day gap between games.

I lived near Staples Center after the Sacramento/Lakers series back in the day. That was a scary time.

I live much further away now, so its usually only minor fireworks. I barely remember anything happening during the last Kings Cup run.

Roflobear

Anyone who said the Kings will win in 5 probably has it right. There will probably be a split in NY and the Kings will most likely win game 5. So sad to see this team grow so much over the course of the season (and even during the postseason) to come this close to elimination. I know it's not really over until it's over but this is about as grim as it gets

Anyone who said the Kings will win in 5 probably has it right. There will probably be a split in NY and the Kings will most likely win game 5. So sad to see this team grow so much over the course of the season (and even during the postseason) to come this close to elimination. I know it's not really over until it's over but this is about as grim as it gets
Anti-Tabris has spoken.

~Kinggi~

Banned

you're gonna have a bunch of kings bandwagoners declaring the rangers got slaughtered after every damn game goes to ot or double ot. Its gonna be sickening.

LJ11

Just brutal. Everyone expected us to get steamrolled, but we've choked it away so far. Not a single lead. Handful of plays are the difference.

Have to get Richards off the PP.

Local Nbc guy talking about home court advantage...

Always amusing. And they always pretend to know what they're talking about

I remember when the Kings won the Cup in 2012 ESPN spent a minute covering it the next morning, then it was back to "Where will Peyton Manning sign?" For the rest of the hour

Marvie_3

Banned
I had a really good time at the bar pretending to be a Kings fan and asking other Kings fans who their favorite player is. Lots of changing of the subject tonight. When they asked me back, I got a lot of "oh yeah he's damn good too" responses to good ol' Dominic Herzog.

Herzog had 200 hat tricks in one season in juniors. Dude is amazing.

jfdjuejdlfnwbshxiwoqlzndnjshxgz!!!!!!!

RE: refs, come on fellas they mad awful calls both ways. Like the Nash and Henrik calls werent bad. You win and lose on your own merit and ability to overcome

Oh are we quoting now? Let me grab all the posts that say you 'arent' hostile towards the Rags in this thread.
Again I was just aping Acid's posting style in jest.
Damn son, you've got some weird anger problems

Anyway, I was bashing Kings fans for being obnoxious assholes, not for not travelling well.
Haha. I'm sitting here watching UFC and laughing at your vitriol-fueled posts and the fact that you decided to spend your time tonight proving to yourself how fake all these Kings fans are.

You should consider enlisting in the Projectionist's Union.

zroid

Banned

:lol :lol

I'm not a lifelong fan like you.

I am simply doing what baseball told me to do, root root root for the home team!

#bandwagonicelakerfan

in all seriousness i am not a kings fan but i have enjoyed these playoffs from all teams. never followed hockey but most of these games have been pretty intense. of course all other things being equal i will root for the home team (kings) but it doesn't matter much to me if they win or lose.

in all seriousness i am not a kings fan but i have enjoyed these playoffs from all teams. never followed hockey but most of these games have been pretty intense. of course all other things being equal i will root for the home team (kings) but it doesn't matter much to me if they win or lose.

I promised my NY friends that if both teams made the SCF, I would watch every game. What an exciting first 2 games.

I hope it goes 7. 7 games like this, plz.

~Kinggi~

Banned
what is most upsetting about this is for a long time the arrogant west has declared they would slaughter the Rangers, and on paper it may end up seeming like that, but in reality this is about as even as it gets, coming down to overtimes and bullshit calls. I fear for the rest of the series. But at this point ive accepted loss.

LJ11

wat? They've coughed up a 2-0 lead in both games.

Was referring to the Kings. They haven't had a single lead for 4 games, until it actually mattered that is.

what is most upsetting about this is for a long time the arrogant west has declared they would slaughter the Rangers, and on paper it may end up seeming like that, but in reality this is about as even as it gets, coming down to overtimes and bullshit calls. I fear for the rest of the series. But at this point ive accepted loss.

Yeah, very little respect, and we've done alright, hung in there. Could easily be up 2-0, but could haves are worth shit. We've mailed in the 3rd period both games however, its vintage Torts. Sit back and clog it up.

Quick

Banned

I like that Brad Doty guy. Real stud defenceguy, you know.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Haha. I'm sitting here watching UFC and laughing at your vitriol-fueled posts and the fact that you decided to spend your time tonight proving to yourself how fake all these Kings fans are.

You should consider enlisting in the Projectionist's Union.

I'm not even trying to troll you and you're getting exponentially more worked up with each word. And I was at that bar to watch the game with friends, not troll randoms. That was just a funny perk.

Anyway I'm going to go watch Master Chef with my wife. Pretend I said "no you" to whatever rant you're about to go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom