• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

iAzKC8DvjZzCQ.jpg

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Why would you NOT want more games?
I guess I never understood this mentality. Even if you don't want to buy it, why call for it no to be made? Some people may actually enjoy that!

So much negativity :(

Deus Ex HR, RE5, Dead Space 1 and Madden 11 on Wii U confirmed.

Roo

It's Deus Ex lol

I know I'm totally late to the party and probably has been discussed but since it's related to this game
Straight Right said we would be getting news from their new AAA Square Enix game very soon

Straight Right ‏@straight_right

@WaveTradeInc We'd love to give out hints, but we'll be a little busy at DICE this week. Maybe afterwards we'll have some news.

That was Feb 04, days before DICE... so maybe this is it? :p

Neiteio

WiiU Karaoke promo

Miiverse sub-communities demoed

Luigi's Mansion footage we've already seen

WiiU VC: Urban Champion for 30 cents!

Panorama View tour of Seattle

Promise of Animal Crossing in Q2

flRWu.gif

Why would you NOT want more games?
I guess I never understood this mentality. Even if you don't want to buy it, why call for it no to be made? Some people may actually enjoy that!

So much negativity :(

I guess there's a small group of people that were too young/ignorant of it to buy Deus Ex before, but I think absolutely more NEW games is a better option than more OLD games. That's not a weird thing to want.

Promise of Animal Crossing in Q2

Already promised. What we don't have is a solid date.

DaBoss

Probably posted already, but NoE just tweeted this:

"Take a look at the future" Makes it seem like they could be announcing something big, but with no Japanese stream yet I'm not going to get excited.

Does anyone have a list of upcoming 3DS games?

Here is what I can think of:

Fire Emblem Awakening (EU)
Luigi's Mansion 2 [Dark Moon]
Castlevania Mirror of Fate
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Ace Attorney 5
Professor Layton 5
Etrian Odyssey 4
Soul Hackers (NA)
Code of Princess (EU)
Animal Crossing New Leaf

Cosmozone

3DS Rayman to be developed in 3 month's crunch time (don't trust the release date).

Honestly, I don't know much more reasonable possibilities than Animal Crossing which seems to be a given. Bravely Default would be awesome, though. I can also think Virtue's last reward could be featured in Europe. It's coming out soon.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
RE: John Harker hint.

I'm betting its South Park. I'm hoping its Watch Dogs.

Top Bottom