• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

Anything less than an Animal Crossing release date within the next three months and we firebomb Nintendo. Who's with me?!

It's announced for Q2, so it'll be four months at most. But hell, let's firebomb them anyway. Japan have had the game 3 months now.

I completely forgot about Miiverse! That would surely be a Japanese announcement too though, right? It's weird they prioritize smartphone integration over that of their own handheld...

KageZero

I doubt they will announce anything new for the wiiu.... Wasn't the last nintendo direct focused on the wiiu some 20 days ago? This will be about the 3ds mostly maybe some release dates for the new console

I doubt they will announce anything new for the wiiu.... Wasn't the last nintendo direct focused on the wiiu some 20 days ago? This will be about the 3ds mostly maybe some release dates for the new console

Well, FWIW, all they discussed during the last Direct was first-party software.

Effect

It was focused only on first party games. First party Japanese developed games as it didn't include what Retro was working on. We likely won't hear or see anything regarding that until E3.

Linkhero1

When Nintendo is in panic mode they'll do the unthinkable.

cacildo

Where are the .gifs GAF? You're slipping.

amekbv.gif

1VWTK12.gif

ho I received on sunday a swapnote letter which i can't read until... tomorrow. I was assuming it was some valentine letter bullshit from Nikki or what's her name. I wasn't hoping for a ND!

Now announce the bravely Default and DQ7 localization!

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Please no DE:HR. Why not port Madden '11 or RE5 or Dead Space 1 (but not 2 or 3) while they're at it.

Why would you NOT want more games?
I guess I never understood this mentality. Even if you don't want to buy it, why call for it no to be made? Some people may actually enjoy that!

So much negativity :(

Einhander

What I hope to see: Localization announcements of Dragon Quest VII: Warriors of Eden, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fantasy Life and Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.

Einhander

Oh yeah. I forgot about new 3DS XL colors. If I don't hear anything about new colors tomorrow, then I'm going to buy the red 3DS XL. Fuck it.

Top Bottom