• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

Linkhero1

Didn't we just a Nintendo Direct like 3 weeks ago? (even though it was only Wii U focused.)

We did just a Nintendo Direct, but we definitely need more. We don't have release dates and there was supposed to be a third party related direct for Wii U as well.

sphinx

the piano man
We did just a Nintendo Direct, but we definitely need more. We don't have release dates and there was supposed to be a third party related direct for Wii U as well.

a 3rd party dedicated nintendo direct with new reveals by the minute would be EXACTLY what WiiU and Nintendo needs.

MLH

Maybe NoE will announce an Etrian Odyssey 4 date. Ah, who am I kidding?

Yep hoping for that, also Soul Hackers, even digital only release would be acceptable. Perhaps some Phoenix Wright x Layton news, or Bravely Default. Japan needs to stop hoarding all the good games :(

A Bravely Default announcement would make this a good ND. I hope it doesn't focus solely on what we know is coming...

Not going to get my hopes up. I'll still enjoy just getting new trailers anyway.

zroid

Banned
Ugh, you all are hyping up BDFF too much. Against my better judgment I'm beginning to fall into the trap. Anguish, that's all I'll end up with...

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
BDFF is considered a new IP. So the "call it Final Fantasy" argument doesn't work. And I'm sure trying to use a name of a diluted brand that has been used for name recognition multiple times would truly be a wise decision. Well it isn't. And changing the title removes that clever plot element within the title.

I would love to see a portable Metroid announced. I haven't bought one game on my 3DS since New Mario 2 in August. At this point, two years into owning a DS, I had a pile of awesome games. More than I knew what to do with.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I would love to see a portable Metroid announced. I haven't bought one game on my 3DS since New Mario 2 in August. At this point, two years into owning a DS, I had a pile of awesome games. More than I knew what to do with.

Metroid Dread would be cool.

For the pessimistic among you, here's a little something of what to probably expect.

Iwata_love.png

DasMarcos

Banned
I am loving the frequency of these Nintendo Direct presentations. I just love keeping up with Nintendo and their plans so consistently!

I should be able to watch this before class unless it goes over an hour. And they are never that long are they? I think the last one was 36 minutes ish, and that was with all those incredible announcements.

cacildo

The last Nintendo Direct was too big, i dont they have more huge announcements right now

It seems most gafer dont expect too much this time - and are ok with this (i mean, nobody said "new retro game" yet)

For me the animal crossing release date is enough for freakout.gif... as long as its a really close date

Qurupeke

I will be Metroid Ather F and the baby will be a plot element again.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
a 3rd party dedicated nintendo direct with new reveals by the minute would be EXACTLY what WiiU and Nintendo needs.

Iwata stated that 3ds news and third parties news would have followed the nintendo first party direct.
tomorrow Ithink that will be the turn of the 3ds, then I think that early march we'll have a third party wiiu one

COBRAS AREA EVERYWHRE IN VIETNAM! They once took over an entire village and started their own democratic system and voted in the King Cobra as president, which doesn't make sense because kings are part of a Monarchy not a Democracy!

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
No, Shibata will do the Euro ND.

Both Shibata and Iwata will be featured in the European Direct.

About JP Directs, I've just watched again the end of the last Japanese Direct, and he nominated both 3DS and (I think) Wii U third party games.

Subtle

That says more about your bad tastes than anything else.

sphinx

the piano man
Iwata stated that 3ds news and third parties news would have followed the nintendo first party direct.
tomorrow Ithink that will be the turn of the 3ds, then I think that early march we'll have a third party wiiu one

so we are expecting another batch of 1st party reveals tomorrow? after the last ND we had, that wasn't long ago?

damn panic nintendo sure wants to let us know stuff is coming.

Sony should do the same and announce in advance what they'll have on Vita come Q3/Q4 2013

gundalf

Both Shibata and Iwata will be featured in the European Direct.

Great, this will give it a nice twist.

About JP Directs, I've just watched again the end of the last Japanese Direct, and he nominated both 3DS and (I think) Wii U third party games.

In the German translated ND i understood, that the 3DS is not ready for the next ND and they will concentrate on 3rd Party WiiU(?) Titles.

edit
Nevermind, the Euro Nintendo Page says now that the morning ND will be 3DS only!

Top Bottom