• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

Azure J

-Bravely Default, Dragon Quest VII/Monsters/Rocket Slime, EX Troopers localization
-Miiverse for 3DS (with communities retroactively added.)
-NeoGeo Pocket Color, GBA, Turbo Express added to VC support.
-Monster Games game (Excite, Waverace, 1080)
-Animal Crossing release date
-eShop stuff (Harmoknight, PicDun2, River City Ransom spinoff, etc.)

All of this or I will one-man riot.

Not doing it big enough IMO:

- Nintendo eShop account system debuts in WiiU/3DS update available later tomorrow after the direct, syncs all current purchases unto itself; Miiverse arrives on 3DS
- Jet Set Radio on eShop with Jet Set Station (aka Jet Set Radio 3) teased
- Megaman Legends 3 revived on Wii U; Nintendo vs. Capcom teased
- Nintendo announces collaborations with Sega using their legacy IPs and Nintendo's grunt culminating in Super Mario Bros. X Sonic The Hedgehog, The One True Platformer

;)

ASIS

I know it's taken from the French language, but you do realize that it's a commonly used word in English that one can find in an English dictionary, right?

In all seriousness, I did not. I'm gonna check the dictionary right now.

EDIT: Ok I'm an idiot, carry on. :p

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
The mass effect 3 port studio got an order from square enix. We all speculated it would be tombraider but since thats denied and its supposedly an existing franchise that leaves us with deus ex.

Yeah right, after the terrible sales of ME3 on Wii U, let's release another old port! Worse, a port of an even older game! I'm sure that's going to sell!

The question is: is Ubisoft doing the giving or just a third party in general? Either way, I'll be surprised if it's consequential.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I don't think this direct will be big deal. Only thing Iwata or Reggie would surprise me if they announce Green 3DS XL Bundle with Luigi's Mansion.

Not doing it big enough IMO:

- Nintendo eShop account system debuts in WiiU/3DS update available later tomorrow after the direct, syncs all current purchases unto itself; Miiverse arrives on 3DS
- Jet Set Radio on eShop with Jet Set Station (aka Jet Set Radio 3) teased
- Megaman Legends 3 revived on Wii U; Nintendo vs. Capcom teased
- Nintendo announces collaborations with Sega using their legacy IPs and Nintendo's grunt culminating in Super Mario Bros. X Sonic The Hedgehog, The One True Platformer

;)
For this, I'll two man riot if you're up to it.

KrawlMan

Would many people really buy a Deus Ex: HR port?

Oh man...

Deus Ex: HR 2 confirmed Wii U exclusive.

I know I certainly would not, but I rarely double dip. I played Deux Ex: HR on PC and don't see what a Wii U version could possibly offer other than a lower resolution.

Deus Ex: HR2 though, that I would happily pick up.

DaBoss

That gives me roughly a day to build the bomb shelter.

Too late, the bombs are already dropping!
bulleyebill5xude.gif

Effect

Despite the denial, I still think it could be Tomb Raider. People in the video game industry have denied stuff that was actually true before.

It has to be Tomb Raider or at least Sleeping Dogs. A Deus Ex:HR release is just stupid. It would be a complete waste of time and money because of it's age (I loved the game on the PC). Hitman also makes no sense considering how that game performed.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Personally, I'm hoping they announce MiiVerse for Nintendo 3DS and that all future 3DS titles can support MiiVerse integration in the game like NSMBU.

Press Home, oh look MiiVerse! - and launch it in the background like the web browser. Nice.

"And it is available in the update released... now." - Iwata

Yes...

iOyY71WQEE8KB.gif

zroid

Banned
I can already imagine Reggie excitedly announcing Deus Ex Human Revolution: Powered Up Edition coming to Wii U in Spring 2013.

And it's not the same content, by the way.

Kyou

Anything less than an Animal Crossing release date within the next three months and we firebomb Nintendo. Who's with me?!

ASIS

For this, I'll two man riot if you're up to it.

Since you guys are shooting for the stars, might as well make it a three man riot:

- EBA, Zack & Wiki, and Trauma team sequels all announced or hinted at
- Demos of Pikmin 3, Game and Wario, and Wonderful 101 to be released shortly
- Gamecube Vitrual Console support confirmed
- multiplat 3rd party titles (none of them are late ports)
- Extra footage of Bayonetta 2 and The Wind Waker HD

cacildo

Anything less than an Animal Crossing release date within the next three months and we firebomb Nintendo. Who's with me?!

I want something like "...Animal Crossing New Leaf, both retail and e-shop versions, will be available starting..... NOW"

Top Bottom