• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

I'm expecting the release date of Animal Crossing New Leaf to be revealed.

They might even announce localization of BD:FF...

What I'm really hoping for, are some western developed 3DS game reveals, ala Castlevania MOF, or Nano Assualt EX and other western type games. That would be cool! Maybe even a Conduit port?

?oe?oe

It's always a surprise to wake up to Direct announcements!. Japan is still asleep. Maybe an announcement in 2 or so hours.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not expecting much from this Nintendo Direct. I usually don't expect anything, but the only thing I can really think Nintendo will announce are some solid release dates on Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Game & Wario and whatever else is planned for the upcoming months before E3.

Kouriozan

Are you ready?
2013_3ds_software_leak.jpg

The last Nintendo Directs were just a preparation for this one. They over delivered so you can be even more disappointed than normal.

I'm calling it now, there won't be any megatons on this one.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The last Nintendo Directs were just a preparation for this one. They over delivered so you can be even more disappointed than normal.

I'm calling it now, there won't be any megatons on this one.

Well other than the buyout of Valve and the release date of HL3...

mktrOOp

Banned
I want to keep my expectations low, but it is more difficult than I thought.

My wishlist:
- DQ VII and Bravely Default localization
- release dates for Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem and HarmoKnights
- new eShop announcments
- new 3DS XL colors (
green would be nice
)

Gonna agree with some folks and say I want a demo for Luigi's Mansion as well.

Liked the gameplay of the first game, so I want to try and see it for myself soon.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Tomorrow the long awaited Final Fantasy VII remake will be announced. Source:Dreams. =P

Tomorrow the long awaited Final Fantasy VII remake will be announced. Source:Dreams. =P

using the bravely default engine.

I see this possibly happening.

From the 2013 3DS lineup thread:

MicH said:
In a recent Wii U Iwata Asks (can't remember which) Sninsl Crossing was referenced to be coming out in Europe in "early 2013"... Now that I think about it, I think it was the Miiverse one with the director of AC

Don't feed the Sninsl's at the zoo.

So we have:

* Fantasy Life getting localized

* Information about Toki Toki 2 (Wii U)

* Animal Crossing 3DS localization info.

...To be announced at tomorrow's ND.

Can't wait for more stuff to leak out.

Top Bottom