• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

gundalf

I think the Thread Title should add the info that this ND will be only about the 3DS.

cbjfwgwtxkbustfzg.png

Futureman

I think the Thread Title should add the info that this ND will be only about the 3DS.

cbjfwgwtxkbustfzg.png

"Looking for a Valentine’s date? Join us tomorrow morning at 6 AM PST for a Nintendo Direct covering upcoming Nintendo 3DS and Wii U games! As always, you can watch on Facebook or on Nintendo.com/nintendo-direct."

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
As said earlier:

European Direct - 3DS only
American Direct - 3DS + Wii U

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
so we are expecting another batch of 1st party reveals tomorrow? after the last ND we had, that wasn't long ago?

damn panic nintendo sure wants to let us know stuff is coming.

Sony should do the same and announce in advance what they'll have on Vita come Q3/Q4 2013

no, tomorrow will be 3ds related, and no particular mentions were done about first or third party presentation. they could talk about localizations of Japanese games, dates for N games or even something new.
I think that wiiu news will be very light (bundles, mhtri news and so on)

gundalf

"Looking for a Valentine’s date? Join us tomorrow morning at 6 AM PST for a Nintendo Direct covering upcoming Nintendo 3DS and Wii U games! As always, you can watch on Facebook or on Nintendo.com/nintendo-direct."

NoA's ND will include Wii U and not just the 3DS.

As said earlier:

European Direct - 3DS only
American Direct - 3DS + Wii U

I am afraid they might just quickly mention the Freemium release of TANK!TANK!TANK!...

DaBoss

I am afraid they might just quickly mention the Freemium release of TANK!TANK!TANK!...

You know, I wouldn't be surprised it's this, and a quick mention of titles coming out next month. I don't see them revealing anything new for the Wii U.

Javier

I just noticed this is happening a few hours before the eShop update.

Surprise stealth release of... something?

Rootbeer

Banned
the 3ds lineup is already looking pretty strong this year to me... could there really be MORE surprises? And still have leftovers for E3? Nintendooooo!

Iwata: Hello. Welcome to Nintendo Direct. We have bought Valve. You can now purchase Mario, Luigi and Wario hats in the TF2 store. Please understand. Goodnight.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
LM2 demo available right after the ND ends.

That's all I want, you hear me Nintendo?

Lol, man are these things tough to watch if you're working. Not sure if I'll stay up to watch it or not...let's hope they wow us like the last big Direct.

EMT0

Banned
Iwata: Hello. Welcome to Nintendo Direct. We have bought Valve. You can now purchase Mario, Luigi and Wario hats in the TF2 store. Please understand. Goodnight.

If only. Then I'd only have to buy handhelds and maaaaybe a Sony console if they make more Demons Souls.

jmizzal

12/31 aka placeholder aka they're pulling it out of their ass

We know ebgames/gamestop placeholder dates are all over the place, the thing is they are usually spot on with Games that are in their data base, Watch_Dogs and Rainbow 6 hasnt not been announced for WiiU yet. Maybe they know something behide the scenes we dont know.

LayLa

cautiously optimistic due to the appearance of Iwata on the EU stream, if it was just release dates for the next couple of months Shibata would handle that himself - Iwata said at the investors meeting that Nintendo would help bring more 3DS games to the west, hopefully that's why he will feature tomorrow to announce some of these

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Can you imagine the rage? Oh man it would be epic. Talk about expanding your online presence :lol

amrum

I would also love a Fire Emblem & a Luigi's mansion 2 demo !

+ a confirmation that they will release Bravely Default, DQ7 & Fantasy Life in PAL territories !

Top Bottom