• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

I'm expecting a minute long bow over the Fire Emblem launch debacle.

bazFyv9.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
5 minute introduction.
20 minutes of apologising and explaining how to turn your 3DS/Wii U on.
5 minutes of a bunch of new games.

All I want is Harmo Knight + Luigi's Mansion + Fire Emblem + Animal Crossing release date.
Also, Bravely Default with DQ 7/10 localization.
Add to that some MEGATONS and it'll be nearly perfect.

Animal Crossing release date already please.

Bravely Default and DQ localisation would be wonderful. Wish my Kanji reading level was higher so I can just import everything >.<

Konichiwa. Nintendo Directo desu. Today we will be examining how the Street Pass functionality of Nintendo 3DS enhances the enjoyability of playing games, and other software such as the new Nintendo 3DS Street View, coming this fall to the eShop.

Konichiwa. Nintendo Directo desu. Today we will be examining how the Street Pass functionality of Nintendo 3DS enhances the enjoyability of playing games, and other software such as the new Nintendo 3DS Street View, coming this fall to the eShop.

Experience the feeling of walking down a street as you walk down a street.

START

Hello everybody. Today I want to share with you some information about the new Mario and Zelda games that we are working on at Nintendo. Please take a look.

DONUT

*bows*

END

Darryl

Banned
No it hasn't

grezzo has made 2 Zelda games so far, both 2D and 3D. they're going to have had over 2 free years this holiday - more than enough time for a large-scale 3DS game. a mainline Zelda has been announced multiple times, including a message through the 3DS about a year ago. it is clearly under production in some form. the main Zelda teams are clearly extremely busy - with 2 titles for the Wii U already announced. there's a low chance that they're working on this game themselves - especially with the 3DS trend of outsourced releases.

has how long this is been confirmed yet?

beje

Banned
This is all so strange. Japan, which is the region most starved of Wii U software, doesn't have a ND at all. Then you have Europe which is lagging behind with Wii U sales giving just a 3DS ND and them America having the real deal for once.

their third party nd will be about the games they will be making as a third-party.

ronpaulitshappening.gif

This is all so strange. Japan, which is the region most starved of Wii U software, doesn't have a ND at all. Then you have Europe which is lagging behind with Wii U sales giving just a 3DS ND and them America having the real deal for once.

Given how horribly the system has done, specifically in the UK, I wonder if Nintendo is just cutting their losses in that region

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.

Still time for a Japan one to be announced.

This is all so strange. Japan, which is the region most starved of Wii U software, doesn't have a ND at all.

Who said there's no Japanese one? The two Western ones got announced after 11PM here, and it's still not 9AM the next day, which is typically around when they announce them on Twitter. We'll know in an hour.

Top Bottom