• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
The Faceless Master said:
"i need a baby"

wow, are they 15?
30. I think its alright for them to want their own family.

Having a baby means no volleyball most likely.

I wish I could interview them. Free hugs for everybody it seems. I love how that Chinese guy reached out for a hug with Walsh before she realized that she didn't even know him.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
What happened with that diving girl? I went to get fig newtons and I caught the end of her balling her eyes out to some lady that should have given her a break before the interview.

Kittonwy

Banned
Dice said:
What happened with that diving girl? I went to get fig newtons and I caught the end of her balling her eyes out to some lady that should have given her a break before the interview.

She didn't make the finals.

Windu

Dice said:
Apparently she didn't make the final and its the end of the world.

lopaz said:
Did this really happen?

menace.jpg

pxleyes said:
I still don't care. How can you not want baseball or softball and want THIS.
Race walking is pretty hardcore. I'd rather watch these emaciated freaks race long distances than watch a bunch of fat asses play the slowest game in the world.

If baseball was 3 innings and pitching wasn't so overpowered, it'd be great.

Windu

pxleyes said:
I still don't care. How can you not want baseball or softball and want THIS.
Well aparently these are the best speedwalkers in the world where as in Baseball it is not. Softball though, they bring the best so I have no idea why they are taking that out.

This thread has delivered more than NBC.

They don't even fucking care anymore now that their ratings cow is done winning medals.

Fuck NBC.

Thank Zod those fuckers delivered on the Basketball HD Channel, otherwise, someone @ NBC would be missing.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Karakand said:
Let's call a spade a spade here. It's goofy. She's got one foot in the present and one in the past.

Screw that, her goofy suit was just one thing. The real issue is her barking. I looked outside thinking it was a hurt animal.

Ripclawe

Banned
SnakeXs said:
Screw that, her goofy suit was just one thing. The real issue is her barking. I looked outside thinking it was a hurt animal.

Yeah, that was ridiculous. Keep the noise to tennis, don't start any trends like that over in track and field races.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
fuck race walking

volleyball on NBC

REAL volleyball with tight shorts

plus online the China women's handball team look cute

and the Pentathlon + sailing+ rasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom