• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Heroes of Newerth Beta (PC)

blitz64

Username: Blitz

Everyone I gave the beta to only plays 1 or 2 games. Mint and fireflys545 are the only gaf members I see on. pm me if anyone wants a beta key.

My username is Djungelfrukt.

Trying to get into it, I'm quite shitty as of now, but I'd love to get a game going with some equally (un)-talented players.

Nome

Here's me =3
Nome_Jereziah_t.jpg

I just finished my first game, a decent 1 kill 2 death as the Earthshaker clone(behemoth IIRC). The map is confusing at first, but that was fun.

My username is NinjaBoyLao

LiamExe

Name: LiamExe
I'd be up for a nice friendly match.

I'll add all you guys and see if we can get a good game going.

DemiMatt

Demimatt,

Ive been playing alot this week. getting tired of losing in pug games, I can hos too! LMK if you wanna play! Just tell me your from gaf!

Just played a few games earlier. It's quite similar to DOTA plus the major graphical overhaul. Even some heroes retain their skills and stats.

I <3 Pyromaster.

PS. Name: shykyoichi

J-Rod

Entropia said:
Is this game beta-invite only still? :<

I think so. PM me your E-mail and I'll send you an inv if you want in. I have 3 to pass out to anyone who wants them. I think they have a sign up form if you want to be notified as to when the open beta starts.

Top Bottom