• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

BigAT

I'll go with Korey Hall.

Quite the sweeping changes in my team after free agency. I lost:

Chad Clifton (LT) - 81
Josh Sitton (RG) - 74
Korey Hall (FB) - 73

And gained:

Mike Gandy (LT) - 83
Josh Sitton (RG) - 74
Korey Hall (FB) - 73

I think my later picks were dictated by my laziness of not actually wanting to cut someone.

Bucs are up.

bucs take clifton smith, dolphins take best available, so Ephraim Salaam. Lions are up

Lions
Saints
Colts

FAs Available:

Melvin Fowler C 72
Matt Lehr C 70
Mike Hart HB 67
Darrell Jackson WR 65
Charlie Anderson ROLB 64

daw840

So....should we go ahead and drop our cuts from our teams in game?

I already have my roster copied into notepad, as well as my drops and cuts in the FA.

TheCrow

Somnia said:
Could someone by chance post who I got in the draft (name and position) after it's over? Would be much appreciated :D

Antonio Smith DE - 82
Chad Pennington QB - 83
Brett Rohmberg C - 75

:D

Daw: You can make your cuts now but it doesn't really matter. I would cut Ben Hamilton except for needing to have at least one LG on my roster.

Somnia

TheCrow said:
Antonio Smith DE - 82
Chad Pennington QB - 83
Brett Rohmberg C - 75

:D

Daw: You can make your cuts now but it doesn't really matter. I would cut Ben Hamilton except for needing to have at least one LG on my roster.
Thanks. Goodluck in the draft all. Hopefully the computer doesn't overly fuck me :lol (forgot to hit save on draft order I think)

TheCrow

Mrbob said:
So I can't give Crow my draft pick ahead of time? I have to pick for him?

Yes when should I do my cuts?

Yes, you are going to have to be there and pick for me. And you can cut your players now, some have already, or you can do it after the draft.

Edit: I'll take Charlie Anderson changed from fowler forgot i already took a center in the fa pickem

Colts only pick left

FAs Available:

Melvin Fowler C 71
Matt Lehr C 70
Mike Hart HB 67

Fifty

Somnia said:
Thanks. Goodluck in the draft all. Hopefully the computer doesn't overly fuck me :lol (forgot to hit save on draft order I think)

Can you drop Nick Folk, if you're not going to be there? Assuming the league starts after the draft and me and my opponent are around, I'd hate to not be able to play because one of my FA picks hasn't been dropped.

TheCrow

Wellington said:
I am extremely surprised no one grabbed him. I would have taken him in the third round but I have good depth at RB and needed the OL help more.

:lol Same here. He is a pretty good young RB but would be wasted as my 4th RB. I feel like Wellie and I have the same scouting reports. :lol

LiveWire

Who is setting up the AIM chat? Rorschach?

I'm psyched. I got my beer, dinner, and my Xbox/laptop all set up. Redskins draft HQ is ready. :D

LukeSmith

LiveWire said:

I'm psyched. I got my beer, dinner, and my Xbox/laptop all set up. Redskins draft HQ is ready. :D

Yeah, the Colts War Room is being set-up now. I'm pretty excited for the draft.
Finally will get the rest of you on IM that I don't have already

TheCrow

LiveWire said:

lol I am about to get some food and take some adderall. If any player falls through the cracks he will be mine. :D It's all fair on draft day. Right? Hopefully no doping scandels. :lol

Hopefully everything goes smoothly on EAs end.

LukeSmith

TheCrow said:
lol I am about to get some food and take some adderall. If any player falls through the cracks he will be mine. :D It's all fair on draft day. Right? Hopefully no doping scandels. :lol

:lol

TheCrow

Next season. I am so triple dosing a hour before playing games. My players will be flying around the field. Make that pigeon look like a fucking amateur.

Smokey

So the CPU is going to auto cut 7 players correct?

I'm assuming it's the worst 7 players...but this is EA..so I dunno...?

LiveWire

Smokey said:
So the CPU is going to auto cut 7 players correct?

I'm assuming it's the worst 7 players...but this is EA..so I dunno...?

I'm pretty sure it's the 5 worst, but, if the wrong ones get cut you can re-sign them after the draft.

daw840

DCX said:
What if i cut the 5 worse? Will they still cut?

DCX

I think someone mentioned that the CPU will cut people regardless of if you cut some people before the draft. Fucking stupid if you ask me. Couldn't we just advance to the "cut players" portion of the off-season?

bluemax

Banned
Apparently there is an XBox update out. Probably a few days old but if you haven't turned your XBox on in awhile might want to grab it now!

Striker

BigJonsson said:
Well that was fun despite a few hiccups :lol

Good luck to all this season :D
The first few picks had me scrambling. :lol I walked in with #4 on the board, #1 overall choice going to a fucking Center, and everything else all together. sogood.gif

Got the player I wanted all along in Sneed, and plus RT Chris Grant, 80 overall, in the 2nd round. Lonestar took the RB I wanted in Middlebrook. :(

TheCrow

Striker said:
The first few picks had me scrambling. :lol I walked in with #4 on the board, #1 overall choice going to a fucking Center, and everything else all together. sogood.gif

Got the player I wanted all along in Sneed, and plus RT Chris Grant, 80 overall, in the 2nd round. Lonestar took the RB I wanted in Middlebrook. :(

Have you seen Sneeds injury rating yet?

Striker said:

If I had kept my 1st rounder, Sneed would have gone 2nd overall :p

ok the draft is done and the full 2010 schedule is out. but it doesn't show my next opponent as "Chiefs", it just says "commish has activated live draft, be sure to join".

i wonder if i should "advance week" to start the regular season? i don't want to advance and have it sim the week 1 games. anyone know?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I got my main man.. .CB Jawan Williams
2004.png

I have no clue if the first four picks that got fucked up helped me get him, but whatever.

I think we should make it a new tradition and draft a center as the number one pick every year.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ok the draft is done and the full 2010 schedule is out. but it doesn't show my next opponent as "Chiefs", it just says "commish has activated live draft, be sure to join".

i wonder if i should "advance week" to start the regular season? i don't want to advance and have it sim the week 1 games. anyone know?

Hmmm

If it fucks up there will be a meltdown.......

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I cut all my FA dudes but it won't let me cut Gandy b/c he's a starter and no access to depth chart yet. Don't forget to cut your FA dudes!

In other news, I have to play Rors in Week 1? Great. Why can't I have an easy opener like last season? :/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:

it still says draft in progress. id probably guess that you have to advance

LukeSmith

It won't fuck up, it hasn't even entered season mode yet, ergo season mode is "one week" away from the draft finishing or whatever. Push it forward

Top Bottom