• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Be very very careful FMT.

I presume we can now release players and sign our FA's?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I still see a draft option :\

Striker

Why would you sim anything? I successfully proposed a trade to CB.

Signed CB Reeves and RT Smith.

Where's my guy Sears?!

Matrix

haha I still can't sign my FA's.

Franchise servers down.

LiveWire

Holy shit at first I was happy to see my schedule, then I see this:

Week 6 VS GIANTS
Week 7 VS EAGLES
Week 8 @ COWBOYS
Week 9 @ EAGLES

WTF

LukeSmith

Birdman and Nightz, just throw the trade offers my way to resolve our deals and I'll accept them once I get back tonight if FMT gets the servers working :lol

Matrix

Man I have to play FMT first, damn it.

Fifty

I think some people are able to do things (FMT told me that you can sign FA's now) and some people aren't (I still get the offseason "Online Franchise is down" message when I try to sign anyone)

edit: maybe I need to reboot

Matrix

LiveWire said:
Reboot, I rebooted twice and then it finally showed it.

Ok Ive rebooted once and it still won't let me.

I'll try again

LJ11

Won't let me sign, no one touch Osi!

Trying again after WS.

Edit: About rebooting, I logged in fresh, had my 360 off and it still wouldn't allow me to make a move. I do see my first opponent though.

Matrix

I presume if I get this working I can release a draft pick I chose for someone?

Matrix

Rebooted and working, signing my 3 fa pick ups.

Fifty

It worked after two reboots. I turned my system off entirely the second time and it worked. Either that or it just needed time to automatically advance us.

Lone, I proposed our trade.

Matrix

Pheeniks, I don't think you want him, but I released your 7th round draft choice P Wes Becker.

DCX, give me my 2nd round WR :p

Fifty

Everyone, check your depth charts. you're going to need to fix things. That's to be expected, since it's a new season, so don't complain too much that you're having to move your TE out of your WR depth chart.

and if trades aren't working, use dropping/adding to do it.

Somnia

I'm not back till late late Monday or very early Tuesday so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee don't sign random FAs till I make sure random people were cut from my team. I'll make my FA cuts when i get back also.

Also....holy shit at my schedule :(

Fifty

Somnia said:
I'm not back till late late Monday or very early Tuesday so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee don't sign random FAs till I make sure random people were cut from my team. I'll make my FA cuts when i get back also.
(

Luckily FMT is able to cut people, so I got him to cut Folk and therefore I'm able to play tonight now. :D

Striker

CB and I did a swap of FA's do basically break our trade.

Are we giving folks a day or two to sign FA's and whatnot? I need to sign bottom-feeding FA's once we're finished, because I'm so bare at some spots. :lol :(

TheCrow said:
Have you seen Sneeds injury rating yet?
Hmm, 62. Not horrible, but not something I admire.

As long as he isn't Dan Morgan, it should be fine!

Matrix

Mrbob said:
I still cant get in.

That's cause you cant stop watching tv and browsing GAF.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im pretty sure i cut all the draft picks that needed to go to other people. And i got most of my picks and FA picks i believe.

That being said, i play the Lions in game one. Where you at Dskillz!

guys if you need me to cut any players from teams for FA reasons just PM me!

league is up and week 1 is ready to go. be sure to get all your signings and stuff in before you start!

obviously i will be extending the week 1 deadline. it will advance saturday at 9pm pst.

that's right:

WEEK 1 WILL ADVANCE THIS SATURDAY AT 9 PM PST. then we will go back to our normal schedule of every wednesday and saturday.

p.s. matrix let me know whenever you're ready to play (although i am waiting on my trade with GCQ to go through)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys if you need me to cut any players from teams for FA reasons just PM me!

league is up and week 1 is ready to go. be sure to get all your signings and stuff in before you start!

obviously i will be extending the week 1 deadline. it will advance saturday at 9pm pst.

that's right:

WEEK 1 WILL ADVANCE THIS SATURDAY AT 9 PM PST. then we will go back to our normal schedule of every wednesday and saturday.

p.s. matrix let me know whenever you're ready to play (although i am waiting on my trade with GCQ to go through)
Don't trade, I think it takes a week to go through. You should drop/add.

Matrix

Only thing left for me is for DCX to cut Clayton Roberson my draft pick so I can sign him and I'm good to play FMT.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys, please only sign the players you got in the FA draft. dont sign anyone else.

this should go without saying!

i signed some fullback, but i checked the fa list on the frontpage and he wasn't in it.

Also somehow Usama Young appears to have disappeared completely from the game. He was one of the people the cpu cut for me and I can't find him anywhere.

Matrix

Thanks DCX

I'll be ready when you are Fmt.

READY TO LOSE

LiveWire

daw, whenever you get a chance can you please cut Chester Taylor? After I add him, storybook, I'll be ready to go week 1. I still don't have a kicker but we're about to see if Chris Cooley can kick field goals. :lol

Top Bottom