• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

GCQuinton

Man, this game REALLY needs an export franchise team feature. I'd have like to get a hang of this team a little bit before we actually played a game.

Smokey

I'm getting ready to take on the mighty Texans w/ Andre Johnson and Moss in the first game of the season!

wish me luck!

Nightz

Nightz said:
Whoever owns the following people:
Jacob Bell (LG)
Paul McQuiston (RG)

Please drop them, kthx. :D
Just found out who owns them...

Jacob Bell - storybook
Paul McQuistan - Rors

If you kind gentlemen could drop these guys soon, I'd appreciate it. :)

Smokey

GCQuinton said:
Man, this game REALLY needs an export franchise team feature. I'd have like to get a hang of this team a little bit before we actually played a game.

Well I told Rors that if you and the opposing team you are scheduled to play agrees..you could play a franchise game with the understanding that it is a scrimmage. At end of 4th or w/e one of you could quit that way the game doesn't count.

But you'd get to play with your new team.

Guess it also depends if you're not "I SCARED TO GIVE AWAY MYZ PLAY STYLE" as well.

Nightz said:
Just found out who owns them...

Jacob Bell - storybook
Paul McQuistan - Rors

If you kind gentlemen could drop these guys soon, I'd appreciate it. :)

I'll do my cuts once the world series game is over.

Smokey

OK

Jonsson and I are having a problem playing our game.

It keeps saying the away team does not have enough players on their roster.

The exact message says:

"The away team's roster does not have enough players. You must have two WR, DT, and CB, and one player at every other position. Please go to player management screen and sign free agents".

So yeah. He's done this and we are still getting this error.

Fun stuff.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ok, I think I've gotten my deals done with Houston, Denver, jags, titans and oakland. I know that CB owes me something from the 7, but it's the 7th. Bloody mess, and Daw owes me a CB dammit!

Fucking Tibrow

bluemax

Banned
TheCrow said:
There is one. Something called creation zone.

I'll have to look for it.

This WR I got in the 4th or 5th or 6th is pretty good. His awareness rating is shit but he's got insane elusiveness and speed. Too bad he only has D potential.

BigAT

GCQuinton said:

Agreed. I'm making some systematic changes to my defense that I would love to be able to test out first, but instead I get to try them out cold in a huge division game against Daw and the Vikings in week 1.

bluemax

Banned
BigAT said:
Agreed. I'm making some systematic changes to my defense that I would love to be able to test out first, but instead I get to try them out cold in a huge division game against Daw and the Vikings in week 1.

That's why I'm looking for create a player.

Also how the hell do I get a guy off injury reserved? I want to add the guard I got from the Redskins to my offline roster but he's on injury reserved so I can't cut him.

TheCrow

bluemax said:
That's why I'm looking for create a player.

Also how the hell do I get a guy off injury reserved? I want to add the guard I got from the Redskins to my offline roster but he's on injury reserved so I can't cut him.

Found it. It is under My Madden from the main menu.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok I expected to suck on D, but FUCKING FUMBLES WTF it really felt like it cost me the game.

Two in the redzone and another that I recovered in the redzone which would have been a 3rd.

GG Fmt, going to be a long season.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
jake delhomme 154 qb rating :lol it's not like i wasn't dropping 8 guys into coverage 90% of the time either

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AstroLad said:
ugh 0-16 here we come

You can't have that, it's mine.

You can go 1-15

Striker

Quinton and I scrimmaged two quarters in the Browns/Panthers Week 1 meeting.

Nothing really exciting, but my first round pick did have an INT and sack. :lol I think I'm in love. :(

I do fear for my LB's in space against Williams and Stewart in the real thing, though. >_<

Rorschach

GG Astro.

Jake Delhomme is the fucking shit. I didn't know those kinds of throws were even in the game. Fuck. Yeah. Dropped a fucking dime on DHB.

[edit] Oh and got a weird controller error. That's the reason for that fucked up kickoff twice and the long wait.

yeah gg matrix. your D played pretty well early, but breakdowns late and no speed to cover VD. were you spotlighting crabcakes? motherfucker was covered all game.

also, derrick johnson was beastin :lol

and yes those fumbles probably cost you the game. but a good start for jack english.... with a 158.3 rating! he is pretty ridiculous in the short range passing, didn't get to throw any long bombs cause you had help over the top everytime i was looking to do that :/

p.s. PM me any cuts you need, i'll be making the ones on the PMs i have now

GCQuinton

Rorschach said:
GG Astro.

Jake Delhomme is the fucking shit. I didn't know those kinds of throws were even in the game. Fuck. Yeah. Dropped a fucking dime on DHB.

[edit] Oh and got a weird controller error. That's the reason for that fucked up kickoff twice and the long wait.

Glad to see someone can use him. I never had time to get a pass off :lol

Well

Andre Johnson and Randy Moss each had a pretty good game

Still lost by 3 TDs........

And Schaub had to leave the game..........

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah gg matrix. your D played pretty well early, but breakdowns late and no speed to cover VD. were you spotlighting crabcakes? motherfucker was covered all game.

and yes those fumbles probably cost you the game. but a good start for jack english.... with a 158.3 rating! he is pretty ridiculous in the short range passing, didn't get to throw any long bombs cause you had help over the top everytime i was looking to do that :/

p.s. PM me any cuts you need, i'll be making the ones on the PMs i have now
Jake Delhomme owns Jack English!

argh, the website says its down. ill try later for the cuts fellas.

p.s. me and you next week rors.... we'll see if daylight has what it TAKES

english with the better passer rating and just as many TD's. game, set, match.... just like crabtree vs. dhb (in real life!)

Rorschach

Ah fuck, I exited, but I wanted to save some bullshit Boldin/Fitz plays. :lol

FrenchMovieTheme said:
argh, the website says its down. ill try later for the cuts fellas.

p.s. me and you next week rors.... we'll see if daylight has what it TAKES

english with the better passer rating and just as many TD's. game, set, match.... just like crabtree vs. dhb (in real life!)
No he didn't. Delhomme had the better rating!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Every game with me is pretty much start out good then get completely fucked up in the second half. Turning a 17-0 lead into a 28-49 loss is a great illustration of how I have no idea wtf I'm doing.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Yea I spotlighted crabs the majority of the game. I payed for it like I was playing Bob :lol I should have doubled VD all f-ing game.

Gore was hurting me too.

edit- wasnt me Rors, I just quit looking at the stats right now :lol

Smokey

GG Jonsson.

In his first game as a Charger Michael Turner had a stellar performance. 19 carries for 130 yds and 3 TDs. It appears as if LT will not be missed!

Since this was the first game of Season 2 I was worried how my defense would hold with the departures of Cason and Cooper. Well, I think they did a fine job. Still need to pick up some FA's from the pool after everything settles down though.

I'll tell you guys what though. Johnson and Moss are going to (obviously) create problems. Just the fact that they are on the field is going to create problems in the sense that you'll always have to scheme for them. So you may wanna cover the run, but you'll call a package that doubles one (or both) of those guys; which may take away from what you wanna do up front. If Jonsson can get his run game going (much like Texans in real life), they are going to be an issue.

We made it through though!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fucking thing sucks already.

EA's just hassling me to break the game disk.

Up 28-10 on Pheeniks and about to hit the 4th. You guessed it, lost connection to the game. Now, I had just fumbled going into the end zone, and he was driving down the field, so he feels it would have been a competitive ending (and who knows what would have happened). But I feel like I would have finished out the game.

I've got a Use for Tibrow.

Bellows I think might be for real. Couple of near catches kind of suck for someone that should have pretty good hands, but I think he had 200 some odd special teams yards. 3 or 4 punt returns averaging 25 yards or so, 1 KR for 99 yards and another 1 or 2 for 35+.

I know I should view that DC'd game as practice with the new guys, but I hate giving up those events for the players.

Top Bottom