• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

AirBrian

Birdman02 said:
Damn you bye week....why do you have to kill my momentum?!?! Looks like I'm a Chief's (oh and Giants and Raiders) fan this week.....GOOOOO Matrix!!!!!!

I think it's a great time for you to have a bye week.

DMczaf

Anyone wanna help me out getting 3 stars in the Co-Op MW2 Spec Ops missions this weekend?

Who wants to be the K2 to my Freeman!

DMczaf

I probably can't play tonight (I have a late lab) but I'm free Saturday and Sunday

I've played about 5 of them so far, I'm really digging it.

daw840

DMczaf said:
I probably can't play tonight (I have a late lab) but I'm free Saturday and Sunday

I've played about 5 of them so far, I'm really digging it.

Thats cool. I have a friend in town and it's his birthday tonight, so we will be twisted. I probably would be of no help in the 3 stars. LOL.

DMczaf said:
Anyone wanna help me out getting 3 stars in the Co-Op MW2 Spec Ops missions this weekend?

Who wants to be the K2 to my Freeman!

if you see me on, i can probably help as well. Haven't finished them all yet, been doing them the last couple of nights with a friend, but we have gotten stuck. We have like 6 of the hardest ones left.

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Me and you livewire. Tonight.
Bowe wont save you

Well seeing how I don't have Bowe, of course he won't. I'll be around between 8 and 9:30 EST tonight if the league is advanced by then, if not, anytime tomorrow is fine.

AirBrian

Wellington said:
When are you available this weekend my fine feathered friend!?
I'll be around most of tomorrow during the day until probably around 5 PM (CST). Sunday I'm not sure exactly yet. I will definitely be around earlier in the day, but I might have dinner plans, and definitely won't be available during the Bears game.

What's your schedule look like?

guys just a heads up that the titans will have a replacement player starting December 4th and lasting through december i believe.

he's (peterb0ythe #1 on the list of replacement players incase any dropped so this will be good practice time and getting acquainted with league play.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys just a heads up that the titans will have a replacement player starting December 4th and lasting through december i believe.

he's (peterb0ythe #1 on the list of replacement players incase any dropped so this will be good practice time and getting acquainted with league play.

I try to read your posts but i keep getting distracted by your sexy avatar

CB3

Of course. Nothing anyone can do about it now though(except make trades in madden to right wrongs!)

Nightz

Just wanted to give a heads up that I'm going to be in Vegas from Thursday to Sunday of next week, so to whomever my opponent will be for that week (I think it's DCX), could we try to get our game in on Wednesday right after the advance? Or if the league advances early, that would be even better for me.

AirBrian

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Yep, pretty much all of December. :-(

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
Just wanted to give a heads up that I'm going to be in Vegas from Thursday to Sunday of next week, so to whomever my opponent will be for that week (I think it's DCX), could we try to get our game in on Wednesday right after the advance? Or if the league advances early, that would be even better for me.
there are two games left with one being played tonight i'm hoping this week advances tonight if not tomorrow. :)

DCX

Nightz

DCX said:
there are two games left with one being played tonight i'm hoping this week advances tonight if not tomorrow. :)

DCX
Yeah, I believe I'm playing Fifty after the week advances tonight(?). The deadline will be scheduled for next Wednesday, and I'll be leaving for Vegas next Thursday. You're my next opponent after Fifty, so I'd like to get our game in before I leave.

Fifty

I don't know when the league will be advancing. I'm not assuming the two games will be played tonight, and I've got company coming over. I can play tomorrow, nightz

Nightz

Fifty said:
I don't know when the league will be advancing. I'm not assuming the two games will be played tonight, and I've got company coming over. I can play tomorrow, nightz
Oh I didn't mean that we were gonna play tonight. I was questioning if the league was going to advance tonight lol. I have stuff going on tonight as well, so tomorrow might be good for me.

CB3

did you guys see how i laid my pimp hand down on bob and got our game in within a day of the advance? follow my lead children.

LiveWire

BREAKING NEWS -- ESPN SPORTSCENTER UPDATE

Adam Schefter reporting:

WASHINGTON, DC
-- In the waning hours of the GAF NFL trade deadline, the Washington Redskins are rumored to have agreed upon an astonishing 3 separate trades.

According to an NFL source, they have agree to deals with the Chicago Bears, Atlanta Falcons and the New Orleans Saints.

Official details have now surfaced.

The Redskins have traded FS LaRon Landry and CB Carlos Rogers to the Chicago Bears in return for LB Lance Briggs.

They have also traded LB Brian Orakpo and CB Fred Smoot to the Atlanta Falcons in return for CB Antoine Cason, LB Stephen Nicholas and Atlanta's 2nd round pick in 2010.

And finally, the Redskins traded LB Rocky McIntosh and their 1st round pick in 2010 to the New Orleans Saints for DE Will Smith.

"We're excited to have these new players join our team," Redskins owner LiveWire said on Friday night. "We hope that their presence on the team will help give us the spark that we're looking for defensively."

The Redskins announced the the players will be traded prior to the start of week 7. All 4 defensive players being sent to the Redskins will assume starting roles and are expected to play in Washington's week 7 game against Philadelphia at FedEx Field.

CB3

I cant wait to play you with a team you dont quite know how to use yet :lol

Edit: Run it by me and fifty and rors (if he's on) when its final

LiveWire

CB3 said:
I cant wait to play you with a team you dont quite know how to use yet :lol

Edit: Run it by me and fifty and rors (if he's on) when its final

Well I sent it to Fifty and FMT already, I guess I might as well post it here? I doubt it will be denied.

Smokey

DEVELOPING STORY

The Green Bay Packers have agreed to trade Nick Barnett (MLB) to the San Diego Chargers for their 1st round pick in the Season 3 Rookie draft.

This move immediately improves the MLB core of the Chargers and their 3-4 scheme. Barnett will have an immediate impact and will make his debut against the Seattle Chickenhawks.

CB3

Your telling me. I dont even know who is on the redskins D anymore and i have to play them next week.

sableholic said:
Gg story. Tough bounces

Saints fo was busy in the midst of that game getting some lb help in the form of porter and rocky.

It didn't help that Shaun Smith got knocked out of the game early. You were able to run at will up the middle after that. :\

My defense is already bad enough but I don't have any kind of depth behind my above average players. lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I am announcing that I am not trading anyone and that I will refocus my efforts to smash the hell out of people building these stupid fantasy teams. :D

Rorschach

Speaking of fantasy... How would the league feel about me getting Brady?!

[edit] Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, this is hypothetical.

Fifty

FMT didn't want people to destroy the cores of their team. If Lonestar trades Brady in an approved trade, after already trading Moss, FMT has failed

Rorschach

DenogginizerOS said:
We should have just done a fucking fantasy draft. Jesus this is stupid.
Only team really making a huge change is the Redskins. The Falcons are at the receiving end of a lot too, but the only one trying to build up a fantasy team is Live.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Brady probably isn't going anywhere anytime soon. But seymour and burgess are more real.

Since I don't really have an NFL team, I don't mind breaking up the team. Just not for free.

BigAT

dskillzhtown said:
BigPackers, when do you want to play our game AKA the Ron Grant MVP show.

I wish Ryan Grant ran as well against every other team as he did against the Lions. Three broken tackles per play might contribute towards his success. He tends to be feast or famine.

When is this final game actually getting played? I can play tonight, depending on what time we advance. Otherwise, I'll be around most of tomorrow except for during the 3:30 EST college football games.

Top Bottom