• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

Hey Smokey, what temp is too high when running Prime95? I saw 80 and got scared, make that 90. I have no idea what I'm doing!

Yeahhhhh that's too high. Really shouldn't be higher than 75c. Most of the time when gaming I'm somewhere in the 60s.

Wait...you're not using the stock cooler are you? If so Soka pls ;_;

eznark

Banned
It depends on the CPU as well. That godlike old Intel processor that could be overclocked to hell in back in the late 00's could run at 90+ no sweat.

Sokantish

Yeahhhhh that's too high. Really shouldn't be higher than 75c. Most of the time when gaming I'm somewhere in the 60s.

Wait...you're not using the stock cooler are you? If so Soka pls ;_;

I'm using the h80i. just sitting at the desktop with HWMonitor open and my temp is 30 but with the overclock and prime95 running it was way too high. I just set it back to default for now until I figure out if I missed something

Smokey

I'm using the h80i. just sitting at the desktop with HWMonitor open and my temp is 30 but with the overclock and prime95 running it was way too high. I just set it back to default for now until I figure out if I missed something

The idle temp is fine. What did you change in BIOS? The multiplier and anything else? What did you set vcore at (if you changed it at all). If those are fine I'd say maybe its the thermal paste on the H80i. Maybe apply a fresh amount if you have some on hand.

Mrbob

Anyone picking up Shadow of Mordor?

I am as long as reviews are good. I'm pretty stoked to play it and I don't care about lord of the rings at all. I'm in it for Monolith.

I was too but with the console embargo ending tonight and the pc one ending after release, I'm worried that it may be a really shitty port.

That is my main concern right now. Debating between PS4 and PC. System requirements don't seem too strict though.

Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon HD 7950
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 40 GB available space

Ramirez

Yep. And I'm 21. How do I get to them?

In the main Tower area, the door should be opened above the downstairs area.

Also, regarding Madden, can we start tweaking speed settings? When an OL is able to run down Ryan Shazier from 10 yards away, there's something wrong.

Smokey

Also, regarding Madden, can we start tweaking speed settings? When an OL is able to run down Ryan Shazier from 10 yards away, there's something wrong.

Me and Ram agree on something therefore for this momentous and epic occasion i implore the Shadow Council to please investigate these claims.

Ramirez

No I mean the missions, how do I get to them?

Oh, well you pick up the bounties from the regular bounty robot, once you turn them in, you get a mission item in your inventory. From there, go to orbit and open the map screen, the top left option on the left with the rest of the dailies will be the Queen's kill missions.

MGAF Tryhards
Man of the Match total (Win %) Player Stats

1 (25%) Mark Duper (Drizzler) : 44 games, 4 goals, 171 passes, 6 assists, 14 INTs, 24 tackles
3 (17%) Thomas Johnson (Crimson): 40 games, 19 goals, 322 passes, 2 assists, 17 INTs, 43 tackles
1 (27%) Pete Pistolinho(Pistol): 35 games, 5 goals, 1 assist, 18 INTs, 18 tackles
2 (36%) Pepito Martin*: 17 games, 4 goals, 144 passes, 5 assists, 15 INTs, 13 tackles
3 (21%) Carlos Garcia (villa) 14 games, 3 goals, 127 passes, 2 assists, 13 INTs, 14 tackles
3 (15%) Oscar Herrera (crow) : 13 games, 104 passes, 2 assists, 20 INTs, 21 tackles
1 (9%) Dan Marino (ph33): 11 games, 2 goals, 108 passes, 1 assist, 6 INTs, 9 tackles
0 (11%)Mister Nightz (N1ghtz): 10 games, 10 INTs, 40 passes, 19 tackles,
0 (0%) Hodor Hodor (Story): 0 games

*Not a part of MGAF

TheCrow

GG Squall. First game on this madden and I am terrible on offense. Could not run the ball at all, hopefully I can figure this out. Oh and the new play calling screen looks dumb. It reminds me of large font books.

I got pulled over for going 80 on an empty interstate highway.

Cops can go fuck off. Forever.

How the fuck have you three played 40+ games?!?! WTF?

JABEE

Sickboy,

Do you want to play now? I don't know your PSN ID to message you. We can play right now if you want. I sent a PM.

Top Bottom