• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Who would have thought Sony would have PSN issues with a big first party release.

They also were probably shocked the game sucked dick critically and want suckers to buy full version first instead of ps+

I mean, I've had the game for two days and I had no idea it sucked dick. Definitely not playing it in the living room anymore.

Rorschach

I saw them playing a dota game last night and almost went into mumble to chat with them but then the game loaded up for me to watch and they were getting wrecked so I didn't bother. I can only imagine what AT was saying.
The game was so very Bob. I hadn't laughed that hard in DOTA in a while. Very enjoyable. I have no idea how we were still in that game.

BigAT

Wait, after showing off all that weather stuff they stripped rain out of the actual release of Hashtag Drive Club?

TheCrow

Somehow I already like this new guy better than Ram.
9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

Now let us know when you finish downloading dota.

eznark

Banned
I love that CB has just embraced the Fuck You. FMT has always been such a pushover and Phee is just constantly high. About time this league had an iron fist.

LukeSmith

I'd be interested - if I could be bothered to look at the Madden website - in seeing the numbers from the game passing for both teams from SickRamGate.

Not sure that I would've done the same thing as Ramirez in this game, but if I was getting Graham'd or Gronk'd (and actually paying attention to the season in some way) I'd likely have considered it to put the nail in the coffin (either opponents or my own).

A lot of Ramirez infractions come from being a faux-thread villain.

We've lost an incredible heel today.

brentech

I still think it has less to do with the play call than his treatment of sickboys concern or airing of grievance. Just laughing at someone and acting like they were the one that did something wrong is laughably antisocial.

I don't know Ram or the history of the league beyond last year, and don't really have a real issue with him, but come on, if your going to complain about someone using OLBs as a rule that used to exist but wasn't listed at start of season (and stated it had no impact on the game when it was over), then do something that is on the list and just be a dick about it afterwards when your opponent brings it up, that's hypocritical at every level.

Again, I don't know him enough to say that I dislike him. Didn't have a problem in our 2 games. Just wanted to point that shit out because lol, "be mad".

TheCrow

I just want to hear bob panicking as the wall blows up next to him. And now I"m just thinking of different situations I want to hear bob's reaction to. Bob you're the best!

I still think it has less to do with the play call than his treatment of sickboys concern or airing of grievance. Just laughing at someone and acting like they were the one that did something wrong is laughably antisocial.

I don't know Ram or the history of the league beyond last year, and don't really have a real issue with him, but come on, if your going to complain about someone using OLBs as a rule that used to exist but wasn't listed at start of season (and stated it had no impact on the game when it was over), then do something that is on the list and just be a dick about it afterwards when your opponent brings it up, that's hypocritical at every level.

Again, I don't know him enough to say that I dislike him. Didn't have a problem in our 2 games. Just wanted to point that shit out because lol, "be mad".

Zelda-Lens-of-Truth-500x500.jpg

brentech

"In order to help all DriveClub players who have the game already, we're temporarily holding back the PS Plus Edition and the My DriveClub app to ease the load and traffic to the servers. This should give players a better chance of connecting to the game servers and, once the servers are operating well, we'll be sure to let you know when the PS Plus Edition and My DriveClub app will be available to download.

7F95BB4BAE8F633AEEF7CB242EA3D4B2BF13B413

Smokey

Are the Dreamcast servers stable enough yet to create a character in 2K?

Yesterday it kept making me restart, but today seems good. FMT and I were able to play yesterday evening during prime hours. Phee and I just played and it was fine.

Who knows what you'll get later today tho

brentech

Does it also have it's rear bumper damaged as is yours?

I LOVE YOU BRENT!

lol. I'm sure less than a minute into a race, it will
happytears.gif

I finally decided to play my first FIFA seasons match. I play as Liverpool, opponent is ManU.
He scores first, then we trade goals to 2-2, then I got up 3 until he ties. Reach 90th minute and I get a corner and score from it...he immediate quits.
FIFA.

highfive.gif

Ferny

I finally decided to play my first FIFA seasons match. I play as Liverpool, opponent is ManU.
He scores first, then we trade goals to 2-2, then I got up 3 until he ties. Reach 90th minute and I get a corner and score from it...he immediate quits.
FIFA.

highfive.gif

I wish I could do even 1/4 of any of that :( can't even score a goal.

Rbk_3

Can I get put on the waiting list please? Currently play in a Xbox One league, but found the PS4 version cheap, so I am going to grab it as well.

Sim player here :)

edit - Ferny knows me from our IGN/D1P league

I saw them playing a dota game last night and almost went into mumble to chat with them but then the game loaded up for me to watch and they were getting wrecked so I didn't bother. I can only imagine what AT was saying.

He was probably making that heavy, disappointed sigh he does. The one that makes him sound like a very disappointed parent.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hey who is the Titans? We play next. I leave to Montreal Friday morning and won't be back until Sunday night. If we could play Thirsday night that would be swell.

Ferny

edit - Ferny knows me from our IGN/D1P league

I do, indeed. Welcome, Rbk. You should get a slot soon enough. Eznark is going to focus on his driving career going forward.

Hey who is the Titans? We play next. I leave to Montreal Friday morning and won't be back until Sunday night. If we could play Thirsday night that would be swell.

You been traveling like crazy man.

Rbk_3

I do, indeed. Welcome, Rbk. You should get a slot soon enough. Eznark is going to focus on his driving career going forward.

Please let me know :) I pop in often and check this thread. I am willing to take what ever team is available.

Trasher

Kicking someone out of the league because you hold a stupid internet grudge on them? Embarrassing.

Ramirez has been in this league for how long? Calling a fake punt once during an entire season isn't that uncommon... Thought this was a sim league. They do that in the real NFL from time to time to try and lock down a game. I don't see the issue. All I see is a bunch of internet nerds jumping on their favorite heel here. For shame.

Top Bottom