• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Not an Oline player, but I must chime and say EA really did a great job with this game. This is the best madden since 2005 version. I've been playing since Thursday and I love it.

Any tips on running the screen play? I having the most difficult time My OLine will not block.

Edit: found out how to do it, you damn near have to sprint from the center holding R2 to be effective.

Great game they really need to fix the tackling, just too many times the runner is getting extra yards based on the messed up physics they are using.

Could that be linked to the tackle box, and them being out of position?

The defender will sometimes grapple the runner and throw him forward, or the defender would be in a tight spot and can't get through the line and he would land on the pile and as all the defenders fall, it becomes bumper cars and the runner lands on top of the pile and is constantly being pushed forward until he hits the turf.

They just need to work on it because you can be in position for the stop on 3rd and 1 and you engage the runner, but then those wonky animations take over and he will end up with 4 yards.

Otherwise, great game.

They still haven't implemented a get skinny method for the backs to make it through the line.

I'm guessing it seems like every runner will just get dragged forward after getting hit. I hope not. That's going to piss me off so much...

Not every time, but accurate description of one of the many tackles that occur and it pisses you off when it's 3rd and 1. I'm playing on all pro and game play speed is slow.

brentech

Only took like 4 resizes to get it to work!

ibc9sq6zwdqzVX.gif

Top Bottom