• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Hahaha that intentionally throwing the game argument. That's absolutely amazing.

He literally ran backwards from the 1 yard line. I was so mad.

I legit missed the first field goal, if you go back and look at that year I couldn't kick to save my life. Third world internet. After he did the backwards running thing though, it was on.

McNei1y

I legit missed the first field goal, if you go back and look at that year I couldn't kick to save my life. Third world internet. After he did the backwards running thing though, it was on.

I love how missing a 20 yard field goal was exhibit A In his case against you.

eznark

Banned
It hit the pole too. I'm like 50% on field goals that year but I am so good I can hit a post.

Fuck you Bob you fucking piece of shit.

Smokey

Bob was the real heel

Brentech what is your setup looking like? Also do you use external equipment to stream? I have the Elgato HD60. You should look into it if you want to be able to customize your stream etc

Smokey

Anyone want to play NBA 2k my park with me? Magnus McInnis is dropping mad points

Are you getting blue screened? Me and phee kept getting it every time we tried mypark. Regular online matches are fine.

This needs to be addressed. Smokey Get-Buckets is being held back .

Have you licked your wounds yet, smokey?

Dwight won't go 10/23 again. You got the only W you'll get so congrats skank

brentech

Bob was the real heel

Brentech what is your setup looking like? Also do you use external equipment to stream? I have the Elgato HD60. You should look into it if you want to be able to customize your stream etc
No external stuff. Just using OBS to stream from PC.

Have 1 VG248Q, and just bought 2 BenQ RL2455HM.
Probably keep the 248 on the middle as the primary unless it looks too weird.

Reason for my change is my original monitor before the Asus didn't have hdmi, so I couldnt hook up ps4 or DTV to it. Now I can have any of that going without a problem.

eznark

Banned
Come on, don't you want to discuss the item squish? Will we be able to do the old raids now with our pitiful stats? How am I suppose to get my mounts from raids that I wasn't able to do with 25 people two years ago?

how fun is HotS: Not at all

There's nothing else as big during that time.

Does DreamLeague pay for travel and lodging and food? If not seems like a tough thing to commit to. I guess they must, right?

McNei1y

Are you getting blue screened? Me and phee kept getting it every time we tried mypark. Regular online matches are fine.

This needs to be addressed. Smokey Get-Buckets is being held back .

It happens every now and then. It is some bullshit. The games are fine but there is too many glitches for sure.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

1NUKRRb_zpsd34d2057.gif

brentech

How come you went with those instead of another asus?
Since the ps4 can't do anything with over 60hz, I didn't see the need to go top the line (in terms of 1080p) when I could get high quality monitors for $100 less each.
I did see these live at MLG, so I know they look good.

If I thought if be able to really make use out of more the 248s, I'd have gone that route. I was just going to pick up a lower version of asus, but they didnt match the 24" size. They were 23 for whatever reason.

Smokey

Did any of you play that furry game Dust?
Well I played it yesterday and it's actually ....good. Except for that flying squirrel. C'mon bruh .

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Did any of you play that furry game Dust?
Well I played it yesterday and it's actually ....good. Except for that flying squirrel. C'mon bruh .

Its a good game. I didnt finish it on 360 but im gonna try to come back to it on PS4 once i beat shadow of mordor.

That Jax period killed the game for me.

Still wasn't as bad as the first era of Ryze. You could kill people at level 2 99% of the time and then snowball to pretty much unstoppable levels. They nerfed him so far into the ground that he had to be re-made entirely to be playable. Then he was OP again.

The designer responsible for that no longer works for them, so that's a thing.

I think we should talk about how fun Heroes of the Storm is instead AND the pre-expansion patch is coming out for WoW tomorrow!

I'd rather play Infinite Crisis than Heroes of the Storm.

The playoffs are going to start around next Tuesday...when is a good time to draft?

This year I think there are three rounds of FA but I can look later

brentech

Hrm. At a minimum I need a longer dvi cable for the monitor furtherest from the PC. And I think I need a longer DisplayPort for the mid monitor.

I love the monitors on arm mounts, but such a pain in the ass to plug cables in and even setup to the right height and stuff.

The playoffs are going to start around next Tuesday...when is a good time to draft?

This year I think there are three rounds of FA but I can look later

Madden 25 taught me that I can be a lot more flexible with draft times since I can just do it from my Vita. THE FUTURE!

Top Bottom