• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
The more I watch it the more I think I might get used to, and start to love, the new playcalling. Definitely love seeing the previous play.

eznark

Banned
Bv0uYr0IcAEZN-f.jpg:large

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
The more I watch it the more I think I might get used to, and start to love, the new playcalling. Definitely love seeing the previous play.

Yea, I've been watching a bunch of streams too and I think it looks pretty slick. I'm not one to run a bunch of custom plays with wacky formations so new play calling looks right up my alley.

rinse82

I wonder how many days after release amazon will deliver my Madden, in their effort to entice me to sign up for Prime.

BigAT

didn't your friend also have some weird ass food at their wedding causing suffering for all involved?

who you hanging out with bruh. might be time to re evaluate those people.

Yeah, that was for a wedding I'm in that is finally happening next week. This was a precursor to that.

It's a friend of mine that I've known since 5th grade. Him and his wife-to-be are both vegans. The sad part is it's not even like he's whipped and had it forced on him, he was the one that started it and convinced her to switch.
surprise.gif

When you befriended vegans.

He wasn't always one.
cry.gif

Vegan bbq could be survivable as long as they are grilling sweet corn and have a tub of melted butter.

Pump the brakes, butter isn't vegan bruh. They didn't even have corn!
facepalm.gif

Soyrizo is the only vegan meat replacement I've ever had that wasn't completely awful.

I'm fine with vegetarian food, but the fake meat stuff is bad.

Yeah, it's not like I don't enjoy plenty of vegetables, but the stuff they try to pass off as "meat" is horrifying. I got by mostly on some rice dish, guacamole and corn chips. I decided to give a "hamburger" a shot, it was disgusting.
sick.gif

gravestorm

Neo Member
Yeah, that was for a wedding I'm in that is finally happening next week. This was a precursor to that.

It's a friend of mine that I've known since 5th grade. Him and his wife-to-be are both vegans. The sad part is it's not even like he's whipped and had it forced on him, he was the one that started it and convinced her to switch.
surprise.gif

He wasn't always one.
cry.gif

Pump the brakes, butter isn't vegan bruh. They didn't even have corn!
facepalm.gif

Yeah, it's not like I don't enjoy plenty of vegetables, but the stuff they try to pass off as "meat" is horrifying. I got by mostly on some rice dish, guacamole and corn chips. I decided to give a "hamburger" a shot, it was disgusting.
sick.gif

His wife-to-be should have dumped his ass the moment he tried to convert her. Oh and you should have totally shown up with the greasiest burger possible and eaten it in front of everyone there.

eznark

Banned
Swapping hard drives so I can't play any steam games.

No problem!

PvZ time babay!

Fucking PSN.

Ugh....um....Diablo 3?

bnet down.....omg

Battlefield 4?

This past year or so, My left knee dies in like an hour or two of constant exercise. Rest of my body is good but my knee just dies. :( I should invest in fancy brace or something.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This shit better be up by madden time.

Also, my condolences to anyone who bought digitally if it remains down.

Greg

just came in to post that

weird the download only showing up as just over 4GB though in the progress bar?

Top Bottom