• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
I play smash all the time, just single player. MP on 3DS is weird. I doubt I'll play much of WoW but it;s worth giving it a shot! I love it once, maybe I can again.

Thanks for the post Squall. I legitimately enjoy playing Destiny, but it's frustrating putting an entire evening into it and the net result is 3 light points.

eznark

Banned
Huh, I think I could deal with a 6" phone. I have the One and it doesn't seem too gigantic. And I never use it to make phone calls so I don't care if it looks dumb at my ear.

eznark

Banned
God damn it, this past week both Reason magazine and now libertarianism.org are commenting on fucking gaming game. Just leave me alone with this nonsense!

Smokey

I saw the Destiny light very early on. Could tell where the train was heading. When I got first place in Crucible Rumble 5 times in a row yet didn't get shit each game, but the dudes below me got all kinds of drops that was my clue.

I play smash all the time, just single player. MP on 3DS is weird. I doubt I'll play much of WoW but it;s worth giving it a shot! I love it once, maybe I can again.

Thanks for the post Squall. I legitimately enjoy playing Destiny, but it's frustrating putting an entire evening into it and the net result is 3 light points.

No worries man, it's best to either just play for fun with friends or to set mini goals for the night so you can make progress without frustration. Like last night my goal was to knock out the Nightfall strike first (for the xp bonus on everything else), the regular weekly strike, and the heroic daily. If I could find a Raid group I'd do that but otherwise work on bounties to level my gear up with xp and farm blooms for my gear. Since I did all that last night all I have to do tonight is bounties and the heroic daily which won't kill the whole night.

BigAT

Damnit Icefrog! I didn't even get a chance to play terrorblade before EE made you nerf him.
cry.gif

Icefrog must have watched my last two TB games.

9kNLh7K.jpg

Mrbob

The Evil Within. Xbox One "filmic" resolution. 30 FPS too for that cinematic game play. Looks like The Order is an imitator and not a trendsetter.

Nightz

When's the advance? We have visitors coming tomorrow until Sunday morning, so I don't think I'll have time to play anything during that time. Would be great if FMT can destroy my team tonight.

Advance is at 8:30 CT, this is week 16 but it appears most know their next opponent anyhow.

Titans @ Jaguars
Chargers @ 49ers
Eagles @ Redskins
Vikings @ Dolphins
Ravens @ Texans
Lions @ Bears
Browns @ Panthers
Falcons @ Saints
Packers @ Buccaneers
Chiefs @ Steelers
Patriots @ Jets
Giants @ Rams
Bills @ Raiders
Colts @ Cowboys
Seahawks @ Cardinals
Broncos @ Bengals

Somnia

So far I'm really liking The Evil Within and have no issues with the letterbox. I thought I would, but nope. There are some frame drops you notice when outside, I think it's cause of all the fog effects they have running. Otherwise it's an awesome game so far.

SickBoy

Is the Falcons owner up to date in the OP? (AKA SickBoy is too lazy to look on his phone). Can't play tonight but tomorrow would be great.

Greg

if I played the CPU every week, I'd go to the Super Bowl!

I have the CPU AI down now and can beat up on All-Madden consistently with the Jags, but all the damn constant press coverage in this league ruins me

Oh i thought you meant this weeks game. never mind!
Yeesh, making me think lost my mind and was losing track of time haha
Can you do later? I don't usually put my son to bed until about 8:30-9 eastern, so it would only be about an hour later for you. If not, I can probably work something out.
Yeah we can do it later, just not sure what time exactly since I have a number of things I have to get done before I leave Friday for an out of town wedding. What time do you normally get to bed?

Top Bottom