• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Miguel

You linked this thread....what have you done

110433-homer-simpson-space-ants-gif-I-u8aE.gif

It wasn't really our fault (Outside of the fact that I had no idea what to do with Morphling). The rest of them were idiots and then that last guy who was crying and shouting the whole game was the biggest moron of them all.

Mrbob

Lol that TA player was the worst of dota. Has one of the last picks and grabs another carry. Then whines about the team in game while being completely ineffective.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It wasn't really our fault (Outside of the fact that I had no idea what to do with Morphling). The rest of them were idiots and then that last guy who was crying and shouting the whole game was the biggest moron of them all.

You all played a part in the disaster.

You randomed. Which is a certified cardinal sin in my book.
Bob took a hard carry after you "already" picked a hard carry.
Then the rest of them did their awful picks.

You were both nuggets that combined into that shit show.

Nightz

Still torn on whether to go digital or get it at Best Buy with GCU. I really want to play tonight, but I'd rather not get stabbed at a midnight launch.

blacksnakeball

Neo Member
Am last on the waiting list so assuming I will not get into your league but if anyone wants to scrimmage with former AVS forum leaguer please IM me or friend me on PSN.

Hoping amazon delivers my game tonight.

PS4
Blacksnakeball
NYC

You all played a part in the disaster.

You randomed. Which is a certified cardinal sin in my book.
Bob took a hard carry after you "already" picked a hard carry.
Then the rest of them did their awful picks.

You were both nuggets that combined into that shit show.

I didn't random, we established that last night. And it's not our fault they picked a bad team setup after us. Not our fault.

CB3

I didn't random, we established that last night. And it's not our fault they picked a bad team setup after us. Not our fault.

You absolutely randomed. When you run out of time in random draft, the game picks for you. That's randoming.

Smokey

Bob if you're still looking for the ROG Swift...I just picked one up at Frys :eek:. Fresh off the truck . Only got two of then in.

This is as bad as bobs argument when he said he swapped tidehunter out of the chrono then somehow stunned him when Bob was now in the chrono.

No, it's just a fact. You apparently don't like facts. I say "I want Diablo 3 on console" and you take that as "I bought Diablo 3 on console!"

BigAT

What did you eat yesterday?

Also why the fuck is butter not vegan?

Do you know what vegan entails? It's not vegetarian, all dairy is out.

I loaded up on chips and guacamole early on, had some rice dish that was decent and a grilled mushroom that was marinated in olive oil and onions/garlic.

I tried a fake burger as well, but bailed on it pretty quickly.

Honey is a vegan grey area!

Not from what I've heard. It's explicitly out for my friend.

He is also upset that we will be wearing wool suits for the wedding.

CB3

You should come wearing a dead fox around you, with the wedding gift being a $100 gift card to burger king.

Smokey

Do you know what vegan entails? It's not vegetarian, all dairy is out.

I loaded up on chips and guacamole early on, had some rice dish that was decent and a grilled mushroom that was marinated in olive oil and onions/garlic.

I tried a fake burger as well, but bailed on it pretty quickly.

What is a "fake" burger made of?

Does your friend love animals that much?

I'm all for domestic house pets and a couple exotic things here and there being off limits...but he won't have honey? What the fuck

BigAT

What is a "fake" burger made of?

I couldn't begin to guess what it was. This one kind of looks like what I had. Ingredients: Organic cooked brown rice, organic ground raw sunflower seeds, organic carrots, organic spices, sea salt. I think black bean burgers are supposed to be a big thing.

Smokey

I couldn't begin to guess what it was. This one kind of looks like what I had. Ingredients: Organic cooked brown rice, organic ground raw sunflower seeds, organic carrots, organic spices, sea salt. I think black bean burgers are supposed to be a big thing.

wat in the fuck

Top Bottom