• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hm. Yeah it completed after i installed the patch. Im not sure if that was the reason but i guess if your download is stuck, try that.

Greg

Hm. Yeah it completed after i installed the patch. Im not sure if that was the reason but i guess if your download is stuck, try that.
yeah, the patch must be part of the entire download listed then

I read in the Madden thread the initial patch on xbox was 3GB, so I guess that would add up if the file sizes are similar

Somnia

Wait so what's the cheapest way to buy Madden this year? Digital?

Depends... if you have the gamers club at best buy that is the cheapest. If you dont then trading madden 25 at gamestop towards madden 15... otherwise you pay full price for digital, but get it at 11:01PM CST tonight.

Smokey

lol, I gotta trade some shit in tomorrow, I'm poor, I was just curious. Your time is coming bruh, hold tight.

duck-jaroslav-novak.jpt_.jpg

OkayRene

I don't know if I'm allowed to use this thread to look for a game, but I'll be playing at midnight on PS4. I'm 'okayrene' on PSN, and '@okayrene' on Twitter.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think we're gonna try to move quick on the start, barring any nasty glitches or big patches that need to happen. The roster is in place, i think.

eznark

Banned
Met with the telcom today, may have better tubes soon. Get excited.

Also holy fuck why is Microsoft continuing to savagely rape AoE??

Mrbob

Nemesis fights might be interesting in Adventure mode. I almost got stomped by one today. Adventure mode spawns a bunch of elite champion enemies and a nemesis decided to portal in right in the middle of an elite fight. I was dodging and weaving like crazy and ran into 2 more elite champions. If it wasn't for dat right stick roll I would have died during this crazy commotion. Blizzard really needs to bring Nemesis system to PC, so good.

I'm lucky the Nemesis only leveled up once ( each time the nemesis kills a champion it gets stronger ) otherwise I would have lost the fight.

Smokey I need me some gsync in my life.

GQman2121

Banned
That was pretty impression how the PS4 just had a pop to stay I can now start playing.

I'm willing to jump right online and play if anyone is interested.

PSN: GQman2121

McNei1y

Man I gotta wait until tomorrow to touch this game. Gotta teach classes and then have one more football draft after work.

WTF this playcalling screen.

It's like picking up a phone at grandma's house with HUGE FUCKING NUMBERS

it sucks wang. but let me issue a notice to everyone. pay attention, i'll only say this once:

WHEN YOU ARE ON DEFENSE AND THE GAME SAYS "PLEASE WAIT" SO THEY CAN TELL YOU THE OTHER TEAMS PERSONNEL GROUPING, YOU CAN PRESS THE "CIRCLE" BUTTON TO IMMEDIATELY GO TO YOUR DEFENSIVE PLAY CALLING SCREEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WAIT

Top Bottom