• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

Got up to level 26. Need sleep. Tons of options and stuff I haven't got into yet. The 900p struggle is real tho :x

Haven't touched SP but MP is vastly superior to that step child that is ghosts.

Somnia

Got up to level 26. Need sleep. Tons of options and stuff I haven't got into yet. The 900p struggle is real tho :x

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Xbox One resolution is 1360x1080 apparently as a FYI

Ferny

That was probably the most fun playing COD i've had in a while. Also where was your mic chump?

Cardinals (48)
Colts (38)
Raiders (44)
Ravens (50)
Redskins (43)
Steelers (38)

Those are what's left of the needing to get to 53 list. Since we're waiting for people to sign, and not having to worry about the game cutting people, should we just advance it to week 1 now?

And yes I have turned injuries off and taken everyone off auto-pilot

Cardinals (48)
Colts (38)
Raiders (44)
Ravens (50)
Redskins (43)
Steelers (38)

Those are what's left of the needing to get to 53 list. Since we're waiting for people to sign, and not having to worry about the game cutting people, should we just advance it to week 1 now?

If they all have plenty of cap space, I don't see why not.

The Ravens have 250K in cap room and still need 3 guys...that's the one team with issues

Did the Steelers owner go MIA?

No, he has church every Sunday morning so can't make the draft. I thought he said he got it to 53 but he probably thought I was asking something else

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Cardinals (48)
Colts (38)
Raiders (44)
Ravens (50)
Redskins (43)
Steelers (38)

Do it. Double check and make sure they are off auto pilot

eznark

Banned
On the off chance someone actually does get to look at their team and sign guys they want instead of being assigned them by the dictatorial oligarchy

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
On the off chance someone actually does get to look at their team and sign guys they want instead of being assigned them by the dictatorial oligarchy

If auto pilot is off the cpu isn't gonna sign players for them

yeah when teams are under the CPU doesn't sign for you, especially since nobody is autopiloted right now. I'll go do it in a second

just make sure to those on the list that you get to 53 before you play a game.

Mrbob

I think I am going to get call of duty today. Probably be a disappointment though after playing sunset overdrive.

Smokey

Use the one it comes with? Did they break?

Dunno where it is. I've moved since I got Xbox One. I'm sure Gamestop will have them may stop by there over lunch.

I think I am going to get call of duty today. Probably be a disappointment though after playing sunset overdrive.

The impressions are overwhelmingly positive . You ain't got to be a rebel Bob. Give in and enjoy Spacey!

Mrbob

Yeah it looks good. A shooter with mobility is exactly what I like. Just saying sunset overdrive has been the most fun I've had with a shooter all year, even if it is 3rd person.

Ferny

What didn't you like about Sunset? I'm halfway in and loving it.

Dunno where it is. I've moved since I got Xbox One. I'm sure Gamestop will have them may stop by there over lunch.

I need you to have a mic so if I'm shit talking you, you can respond ;)

Week 1 is here. Since it's early morning and no one will play till later, how about we say advance on Thursday at 9 PT?

Advance : Thursday, 11/6, 9 PT

Seahawks @ Ravens
Bucs @ Eagles
Cowboys @ Panthers
Colts @ Dolphins
Chiefs @ Bengals
Cardinals @ Rams
Bills @ Patriots
Vikings @ Packers
Bears @ 49ers
Lions @ Broncos
Jags @ Saints
Texans @ Falcons
Browns @ Steelers
Redskins @ Giants
Raiders @ Chargers
Jets @ Titans

Mrbob

Ferny I meant sunset overdrive is really good. One of my favorite games of the year. I've played it 16 hours so far according to smart glass and still not finished with the campaign.

Smart glass is pretty cool I can now spy on friends to see what they have played and for how long. Like how smokey has barely played sunset. Or how one friend has played destiny for 216 hours. I told him seppuku would be an easier and less painful path towards death.

eznark

Banned
I was tempted to go buy a bone this weekend for SO but then I remembered I hadn't finished Infamous. Popped that in last night. Man that game is so fucking good. I don't need two open world games in my life.

Same reason I'll probably pass on CoD. Destiny is enough of a shooter for me, plus I know I won't be immediately outclassed in it tomorrow.

Top Bottom