• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

McNei1y

Only CB can have a penis related player! What was his name again? Joseph Penile or something?

Actually, I believe that was it. Or atleast Penile was definitely his last name. Can't remember his first name though. I thought it started with an A. Still, Penile... what the hell kind of a last name is that.

Wait no, Stacey Phillips was the guy CB traded for. Pharoah Phillips was the guy Livewire got, Newcomer went to Seattle and Parks to Cleveland.

I hate that I remember this shit and not important things.

rinse82

Running/rebuilding the Jags was actually a lot of fun.

In the 1,2, 5 draft I came away with Carroll (WR), Grey (CB), and Arias (QB), then signed Dez Bryant and McCourty in free agency the next year. Went from 1-15 in season 1 to playoffs in the last two seasons I think.

McNei1y

Wait no, Stacey Phillips was the guy CB traded for. Pharoah Phillips was the guy Livewire got, Newcomer went to Seattle and Parks to Cleveland.

I hate that I remember this shit and not important things.

At least you're an accredited source to place important transactions in the MGAF Annals of History.

eznark

Banned
Oh shit, InFamous coming to PS+ in January. Guess I'll sell this copy back as part of the BB promo.

edit: blah it's first light. meh

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Kenny Timm was a projected UDFA/7th rounder who got drafted in the 5th. I believe the Seahawks also grabbed a guy after the draft who was pretty good, but not as good as the guy the Rams got after the draft.

Also there was the year Livewire tried to tank for #1 and BlueMax and Storybook ended up finishing #1 and #2 and Storybook got the QB with insane speed and BlueMax got the guy with the rocket arm (Ace Garrison or was Ace Garrison a different year?).

I just watched the Conan O'Brien clueless gamer for the new CoD game. It was funny seeing that they threw in a Frogger level!
Who were you from the league

Who were you from the league

secret_00000.png

I'll message you on Steam with the true answer.

brentech

Hey Smokey, do you know if I purchase an Elgato HD, if the audio from PS4 party chat will be streamed instead of just my own voice?

I'm thinking that's the only work around if that infact works.

brentech

Wow. Looks like it's just as big of a hassle with the ElGato, only for different reasons.

PS4 built in twitch won't stream other chat because they're afraid others won't want their voice recorded....and ElGato won't do it out of the box because PS4 will only send the audio to one device at a time.

I guess silent or no streams of FIFA in the future.

BigAT

Brad did it somehow in his destiny raid stream. I dont recall how he did it

I think they used the in-game Destiny party chat. I remember him saying something about how it wouldn't come on the stream if they used the system level stuff, I think.

brentech

Brad did it somehow in his destiny raid stream. I dont recall how he did it

There is ways to do it, both with built in twitch streaming and ElGato, but it works via some hoops you have to jump through in setting equipment up.

Or as AT said, some of the games themselves probably don't block it like PS4 OS does.

Top Bottom