• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Can you still play at 5 est?

I've never been able to play at 5 EST on weekdays, still at work then. I'm also not even PST, I'm MST and now that daylight savings has altered, I'm two hours behind EST and one hour ahead of PST. Anyway, I'm going to my folks after the gym so the only way I can play tonight is if it's later on. I'm not sure exactly when I'll get home but I'll hit you up when I do. I will be around this weekend though so shouldn't be hard to find a time to play. When's the vance? Sat night?

TheCrow

I've never been able to play at 5 EST on weekdays, still at work then. I'm also not even PST, I'm MST and now that daylight savings has altered, I'm two hours behind EST and one hour ahead of PST. Anyway, I'm going to my folks after the gym so the only way I can play tonight is if it's later on. I'm not sure exactly when I'll get home but I'll hit you up when I do. I will be around this weekend though so shouldn't be hard to find a time to play. When's the vance? Sat night?

Sorry, confused you with the person who i'm actually playing.

eznark

Banned
Hey SickBoy looks like I may have ducked my obligations for tonight, 10 EST should work. Any chance you'd be willing to wait til like 11 after the football game?

eznark

Banned
iOXTxA.gif

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

This was his post really early this morning:

Except that the Cowboys play the Cardinals, and the Jets play the Patriots.

Isn't Crowe the Cowboys owner? He's under the impression I don't play him this week, I think. One of us is confused and I'm not sure which one ;P

Mrbob

I got a beef with the schedule maker. Had to go to San Francisco on week one and get Maddened. For week 3 I have to play at Seattle and get Maddened once more. Two games in three weeks in San Fran and Seattle, really? I get the Rams and Cardinals at home but LJ is going to want to bury me after my post season upset of him. Plus the Cardinals seem like an unlucky team that is on a verge of going on a huge winning streak.

I'm looking at my schedule right now and trying to figure out how I win 8 games. It is brutal.

I got a beef with the schedule maker. Had to go to San Francisco on week one and get Maddened. For week 3 I have to play at Seattle and get Maddened once more. Two games in three weeks in San Fran and Seattle, really? I get the Rams and Cardinals at home but LJ is going to want to bury me after my post season upset of him. Plus the Cardinals seem like an unlucky team that is on a verge of going on a huge winning streak.

I'm looking at my schedule right now and trying to figure out how I win 8 games. It is brutal.

You got Peyton and Jamaal coming to town in a couple weeks too!

I have a stretch of 7 games where 6 are on the road.

Sokantish

Smokey, I just want you to know that DCX said he'd let me know if he can play tonight by 4pm EST and he STILL hasn't contacted me. This is an outrage!

Don't feel bad. FMT had to play me twice in 3 weeks last season. It was glorious.

SickBoy

Hey SickBoy looks like I may have ducked my obligations for tonight, 10 EST should work. Any chance you'd be willing to wait til like 11 after the football game?

Maybe we can play it by ear. Made some other commitments for tonight but I may still be able to play after TNF. Will post in here if I can make it work.

Mrbob

Don't feel bad. FMT had to play me twice in 3 weeks last season. It was glorious.

I don't mind playing the games, just mad they are on the road. In fact, I can't remember the last time I hosted a regular season game against the Niners. I'm always being sent to San Fran.

Who's team is more overrated contest. You guys will sleepwalk to the playoffs regardless so who cares.

Pretty much. Both teams are stacked. They can rush 3 men, drop 8 into coverage while not have to worry about getting gashed by the run and can get to the QB right away. If amazingly there a completion made they can insta create fumbles where two of the highest rated wide receivers ( Marshall and Alshon ) can't even hold onto the ball.

Top Bottom