• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

BigAT

i7vel9wbpuu85amow4.gif

Smokey

why yall salty about dota demise tho

cb wish he could join. he trying hard to act like he don't wanna play some classic halo.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Can't play either of those online buddy.

Pretty sure Halo 1 still plays online on the PC. Im not sure about Halo 2. Id venture to guess you can still play the PC version of that online as well.

Its cool that all that stuff is in one package and the visuals are upgraded to extent. Its still just a HD collection.

And dont be surprised if nostalgia has blurred you on what those games might play like a decade later.

Smokey

Pretty sure Halo 1 still plays online on the PC. Im not sure about Halo 2. Id venture to guess you can still play the PC version of that online as well.

Its cool that all that stuff is in one package and the visuals are upgraded to extent. Its still just a HD collection.

And dont be surprised if nostalgia has blurred you on what those games might play like a decade later.

oZVvqEA.gif

CB3

I'm super salty you can play halo 1 online. The game I was using 3rd party programs to play online on the original Xbox over a decade ago.

Smokey

I'm super salty you can play halo 1 online. The game I was using 3rd party programs to play online on the original Xbox over a decade ago.

You could say the same about some of the re releases on Vita, 3DS etc that you rush to buy

HsTWVQV.gif

TheCrow

Speaking of the greatness that is dota 2. They now have hourly black friday sales. Time to make use of my $300 steam wallet, thank you golden doom.

CB3

I don't buy vita games. I wait for them to be free on PS+

And other than ocarina of time and the upcoming majoras mask, I'm not sure what remakes you're talking about.

Mrbob

It was funny when people on the gaming side were getting excited when 40K were watching the Halo MCC tournament. 40K viewers is like a Z level Dota 2 tournament.

FPS are officially in the rear view mirror of MOBAs, the true king of gaming.

Rbk_3

Thanks for the opportunity gentleman, but I don't think I can make a 2nd league work with my work schedule. I really wish I had a normal 9-5 :(

mildly looking forward to halo tomorrow i guess. i've beaten all the main games (except the halo 4) and liked the single player a lot. not much of a FPS MP kinda guy but ill get some in i suspect. the REAL game to be excited about is arriving on nov 21. and you know what it is!

mildly looking forward to halo tomorrow i guess. i've beaten all the main games (except the halo 4) and liked the single player a lot. not much of a FPS MP kinda guy but ill get some in i suspect. the REAL game to be excited about is arriving on nov 21. and you know what it is!
So how about a replacement for the Jets

Ferny

Thanks for the opportunity gentleman, but I don't think I can make a 2nd league work with my work schedule. I really wish I had a normal 9-5 :(

Sigh.

If you haven't already talked to someone about them FMT, i'll take them back over. It won't as bad going forward as I thought.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG FrankGrimes2001.

I don't know how you feel about that 4th down attempt but given the flow of the game (my OL and how my defense was playing) that was what I believe to be the right call.

Top Bottom