• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

SickBoy

So DCX, what time would you like to play? Sorry about earlier... I think you probably saw me online because my kids/wife left the PS3 on. Got pinged by the PS smartphone app.

SickBoy

gg DCX. You owed me after last season's "Matt Ryan is Andy Dalton" performance.

I got a little greedy at times and a little impatient, then you started driving the ball pretty steadily (though boy you really like that mesh play ;)

I've enjoyed, this game and last, the defenses you've called. Always a good mix. I think I was due for some picks, although looking at them again, I would throw a couple of those passes again. You also did a great job of shutting down my running game.

The play that really salted it away was my right guard playing matador on fourth down against your blitz. Terrible.

Jesus H PSN is being shit for me right now. FMT, can you just count it as GQ's win? I got kicked and kept trying to get back but PSN wasn't having it. Not sure if GQ posts on here but if so, sorry man, that must have been shitty sitting through all that. I'll shoot a PSN message to him in case he doesn't read here. Anyway, yeah, just give GQ the win.

eznark

Banned
lol that missed tackle.

gg

720p the king has not returned but instead gone back in time. based 343 making sure the game can run on outdated bone hardware.

LJ11

lol that missed tackle.

gg

Good game ez. I wish I could have done more on O, but my OL would not block plus it took forever for my WRs to get open on deeper routes. Had Nicks open before your user pick, but I was glued on Austin because he had a step but it took him years to plant and run the corner route.

Great int after that fumble return. Had the post, but saw the CB come off on a blitz and just tried to rifle it to the wheel route but it went up field. That game was a sack fest. Both did alright on the ground, caught a few breaks with broken tackles, especially near the end. I flipped the run thinking I had better numbers and Peppers stayed home and basically blew it up but I got out of it for a big gain.

Really wasn't trying to eat clock near the end, I was just trying to find plays that would work that didn't take too long to develop because I had zero time on anything longer than 5-7 yards.

Lost my rookie LB, bet it's for multiple weeks, didn't even want to look.

eznark

Banned
That broken tackle is annoying as fuck. Dead in the backfield before he had any steam, it would've been like Matthews missing the jet sweep tackle last night. Such a good game otherwise.

I tried to get too cute at the 4 yard line. Should've just kept giving you the Welli but I was trying to attack that right side of your DL.

LJ11

That broken tackle is annoying as fuck. Dead in the backfield before he had any steam, it would've been like Matthews missing the jet sweep tackle last night. Such a good game otherwise.

I tried to get too cute at the 4 yard line. Should've just kept giving you the Welli but I was trying to attack that right side of your DL.

I thought you were going to run some stick play to be honest, and was hoping there wasn't a corner smash play because i had my safeties in hooks with protect the line to try and jam it up. So I had my fingers crossed but nothing happened.

Was a good game, think it was the first time we played.

Jesus H PSN is being shit for me right now. FMT, can you just count it as GQ's win? I got kicked and kept trying to get back but PSN wasn't having it. Not sure if GQ posts on here but if so, sorry man, that must have been shitty sitting through all that. I'll shoot a PSN message to him in case he doesn't read here. Anyway, yeah, just give GQ the win.

GQ said you just stopped playing in the 3rd and thought the CPU would play for you? lol is that true?

eznark

Banned
I thought you were going to run some stick play to be honest, and was hoping there wasn't a corner smash play because i had my safeties in hooks with protect the line to try and jam it up. So I had my fingers crossed but nothing happened.

Was a good game, think it was the first time we played.

Your defensive tackle made it basically impossible to do anything in the pass, but he was a fucking bum against the run.

Smokey

fuck is a bread

oh dcot lol

i am so bad right now battlefield and cod has destroyed me ;____________________; keep trying to fucking ADS not even thinking about it

Top Bottom