• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Ferny

It fails and the controller locks up every time I try to update it there.

Sometimes only the guide button works and nothing else Lol.

The system did a patch/update right when I plugged it in for the first time.

Yeah like Somnia said, could be a bad controller. I just got the new one on Monday as well and I got that update but no issues otherwise.

McNei1y

I still remember the first MGAF DOTA game a couple of years ago. All I remember was AT judging everything we did. It was bad. Luckily, we were playing scrub tier and he pretty much won it solo.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I still remember the first MGAF DOTA game a couple of years ago. All I remember was AT judging everything we did. It was bad. Luckily, we were playing scrub tier and he pretty much won it solo.

Now he feeds mid and we all carry him to victory.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im watching the giantbomb QL of the Halo collection. Holy shit the multiplayer is a fucking disaster.

All the previous trash talk aside, i feel bad for the people that were super excited about this.

BigAT

Dota-o-clock.

tA0xxyN.jpg

Somnia

Im watching the giantbomb QL of the Halo collection. Holy shit the multiplayer is a fucking disaster.

All the previous trash talk aside, i feel bad for the people that were super excited about this.

I'm pretty pissed at the multiplayer being broken right now, but once they fix it I'll be fine.

Ferny

I'm pretty pissed at the multiplayer being broken right now, but once they fix it I'll be fine.

There's way too many other games for me to actually be pissed. Upset I can't play multi right now? Sure. But COD came out about a week ago and I still want to put time in to that.

McNei1y

Yeah I am pissed about the multiplayer not working... it's a bummer. But not even that, there's so many menu bugs too.

I hope it's fixed relatively soon.

Greg

gg greg :(

No idea. I usually can never throw over the top of the defense.
I moved the ball until it counted... you were playing over/under Blackmon too well for the routes I like to hit him on and forced it

and your damn line was getting too much pressure for me to take advantage of 3 more deep balls!

DMczaf

I moved the ball until it counted... you were playing over/under Blackmon too well for the routes I like to hit him on and forced it

and your damn line was getting too much pressure for me to take advantage of 3 more deep balls!

You don't know how quickly I paid McCoy what ever he wanted last season to stay.

6 years, $99M! Worth every penny to get pressure while not blitzing.

Thanks for not turning off the stream. Real cool move.

i don't check the thread when i'm playing brah. when you paused it why didn't you send me a psn message to turn it off? come on!

gg though. not sure why you didn't attempt to win in the 2nd half but that's your biz. running game had me off balance early... i usually dont have to blitz that much!

eznark

Banned
Yeah, that's why I put a message in the fucking twitch channel. I just wanted to end the game because lag sucks, especially when you know it's entirely the fault of the twat you're playing against.

Yeah, that's why I put a message in the fucking twitch channel. I just wanted to end the game because lag sucks, especially when you know it's entirely the fault of the twat you're playing against.

i dont have the comments placed on my screen, i play full screen. i've had lag against you every game we've ever played, even before the days of twitch so i doubt it would've made a difference you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Greg

You don't know how quickly I paid McCoy what ever he wanted last season to stay.

6 years, $99M! Worth every penny to get pressure while not blitzing.
that pressure was no joke

I had 3 big chances that were most likely going to connect - two while rolling out to the right, and one on the left that you just got to me as I stepped up in the pocket

that one I even changed the TE to pass block and slid him to the left because I thought you were overloading... and of course the right pressure got me

GG Llai! Your run D is nasty. Reeves was having serious trouble getting through the trenches. I won that game because I didn't have a TO. Osweiler sprained his ankle but will be back next week to put down Peyton.

Osweiler: 106 yards, 9/15, 0 sacks, 0 TDs, 0 INTs
Reeves: 19 carries, 42 yards, 2 TDs

SickBoy

gg McNeilly. Wasn't sure what to do on those two second-half TDs. First time I didn't want to run into a wall of 8 defenders and the second time around it was like the whole red sea parted and then missed tackles galore. Hope it didn't come across as showboat-y.

Appreciate you accommodating my schedule. Don't appreciate you injuring Brees :)

Top Bottom