• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Infamous had the problem of having some of the worst characters in recent memory. I think there is a bit at the end when your friend dies and it is supposed to be this big emotional moment but I was just glad he was gone. First one was good but didn't leave me wanting to play any more of them.

I seem to be in the minority on Saints Row 4, I had a ton of fun with it.

I don't care about story so I couldn't even tell you who the characters are or what the stories were.

Christ the best game of last year was FC3 and those characters fucking suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

Mrbob

Infamous had the problem of having some of the worst characters in recent memory. I think there is a bit at the end when your friend dies and it is supposed to be this big emotional moment but I was just glad he was gone. First one was good but didn't leave me wanting to play any more of them.

Saints Row 4 is the best Saints Row by far. Love that game. So much fun to traverse around the city between massive jumps and gliding.

LJ11

Tomorrow before I get off of work so we'd have to play tonight. Problem is I have plans so I wouldn't be able to until between 830-9pm PST. I forget which coast you're on, is this feasible? If not, you can trash my SIM.

Holy shit, there's a throw the ball away button? I'm assuming square in FMTs poem is slide? Didn't know you could do that either. Then again, I don't remember how to run with the QB anyway. What does holding square do?

I'm East Coast, I'll be up watching the Bills, willing to play after the game if you want.

Edit: Saw that Nintendo deal early in the day but didn't pull the trigger, have a feeling we'll see a similar deal again.

It was your older brother and if you actually paid attention to the story, you might have felt something. That said, this game is not an epic, you're playing it to blow shit up, zip up sky scrapers, and use all kinds of super powers so who cares about the story and characters? Then again, I never played the other two so maybe some are invested in the story for this series.
I'm East Coast, I'll be up watching the Bills, willing to play after the game if you want.

Edit: Saw that Nintendo deal early in the day but didn't pull the trigger, have a feeling we'll see a similar deal again.

Alright, will you be on PSN for me to shoot an invite when I get home? Or should I hit you up on here first?

brentech

Had an eye appointment before my wife wanted to go to the mall. While in the waiting room my wife is reading some magazine that has an article about a woman that is a hand model. She was talking about how the lady gets $150 to $1200 per shoot.
I was saying that's not a whole lot unless she gets a lot of work (because she had this huge list of shit she can't do to protect her hands). Then I asked, "I wonder how many handjobs she gets..... I mean, jobs", I really didn't realize what I said until I got there.

It was pretty funny, and I still have perfect vision!
Yeah prolly.
Cool

BigAT

It was your older brother and if you actually paid attention to the story, you might have felt something. That said, this game is not an epic, you're playing it to blow shit up, zip up sky scrapers, and use all kinds of super powers so who cares about the story and characters? Then again, I never played the other two so maybe some are invested in the story for this series.

n invite when I get home? Or should I hit you up on here first?

What? I mean his shithead friend Zeke. Fuck that guy.

LJ11

Alright, will you be on PSN for me to shoot an invite when I get home? Or should I hit you up on here first?

Message me on here.

I was saying that's not a whole lot unless she gets a lot of work (because she had this huge list of shit she can't do to protect her hands). Then I asked, "I wonder how many handjobs she gets..... I mean, jobs", I really didn't realize what I said until I got there.

I was just teaching a violin lesson, asked a kid what a certain symbol indicated to do (The answer was short) and I said "It starts with an S" (She interjects with smooth?) ...."It ends with a T".....

and then I thought about what the middle three letters were, was about to say it, then decided that I did not want to be fired by this family

Ferny

Looks like WoW has had a horrible launch as well. Im actually more surprised with that than Halo. Blizzard is all about online games and this is just an expansion of which they know exactly how many people are gonna play.

Looks like WoW has had a horrible launch as well. Im actually more surprised with that than Halo. Blizzard is all about online games and this is just an expansion of which they know exactly how many people are gonna play.

Every WoW expansion launch is a shit show on day 1. Not that I'm excusing it, but I am expecting it.

Really? MoP was pretty smooth from what I remember.

I think this is possibly worse than the last few because there are no new races/classes to divide what people are doing. The only new thing that people can do is head to the new zones. Still, I feel like MoP was really laggy, on my server at least, for the first day or so.

Somnia

I think this is possibly worse than the last few because there are no new races/classes to divide what people are doing. The only new thing that people can do is head to the new zones. Still, I feel like MoP was really laggy, on my server at least, for the first day or so.

Really? MoP was pretty smooth from what I remember.

A LOT of people are returning unlike what happened to MoP. I think WoW is going to see a pretty big spike in sub numbers again for awhile. Another thing to take into account also the recent patch + expansion is the first release by the new lead dev on WoW (forget his name) and he's been getting a lot of love lately because of his forward vision for WoW and is winning over the hardcores again.

McNei1y

Every WoW expansion launch is a shit show on day 1. Not that I'm excusing it, but I am expecting it.

Yeah. Every expansion release is a hot mess for the first couple of days. It's like 10x worse than when a big patch is released. The servers are clogged, things are bugged all over the place, and it's just an absolute mess in the new zones.

Smokey

Gta v preloaded and ready to go on X1

can't wait for the 3 month break that's about to hit. Gonna make my decision on dragon age after the trial ...but that should be it :x

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

ibr59lXpKZf6yj_zpsvjukkvjl.gif

What? I mean his shithead friend Zeke. Fuck that guy.
I guess you're right then because I have no clue who the fuck that is.
Message me on here.
Will do
He was talking about second son, he apparently doesn't know you're a filthy poor.

Ahhh no wonder, as I stated before, never played the first two. I remember I was going to pick up the first one but then Batman hit and looked like a similar but superior game so I never bothered with it.

Mrbob

I just dont understand the download structure for XB1. I bought the digital deluxe edition for Dragon Age on XB1 and I should be able to play the EA Access version right away right? Nope, looks like the trial version is for the regular version. So now my XB1 is attempting to install another 41GB. Actually I have no idea what my XBox is doing because it is currently installing a game which is already installed on my system and no more space has been taken up.

Smokey

I just dont understand the download structure for XB1. I bought the digital deluxe edition for Dragon Age on XB1 and I should be able to play the EA Access version right away right? Nope, looks like the trial version is for the regular version. So now my XB1 is attempting to install another 41GB. Actually I have no idea what my XBox is doing because it is currently installing a game which is already installed on my system and no more space has been taken up.

Why would trial version be for the deluxe version?

Mrbob

The deluxe version is just some bonus content as a separate download. You would think the trial would load up with either version purchased. I guess licenses are different between the two versions and this is why the game is reinstalling. Hopefully I don't have to go through this again launch night.

Smokey

The deluxe version is just some bonus content as a separate download. You would think the trial would load up with either version purchased. I guess licenses are different between the two versions and this is why the game is reinstalling. Hopefully I don't have to go through this again launch night.

oh ok i gotcha

Top Bottom