• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Howd you get them cheap?

Buy 1 get one 40% off at best buy. Plus another discount for gamers club or whatever. The Chromecast is $25 today. That's a gift for my parents, I already have 3.

Ferny said:
I have no clue what that is!

tumblr_n7jn6mG48H1qhccbco1_500.gif

BigAT

WW remake is awesome. Pikmin is great. (Not Kaepernick great, real great).

Wind Waker looks like it is extremely well done, but I just have no desire to play through that game again (beat it on Gamecube). Forgot about Pikmin, I'll probably check that out at some point in the future.

Does Chromecast do much that I can't currently do with my PS3?

eznark

Banned
Wind Waker looks like it is extremely well done, but I just have no desire to play through that game again (beat it on Gamecube). Forgot about Pikmin, I'll probably check that out at some point in the future.

No, not really. I like the screen casting stuff for board meetings but generally it just throws video from the internet to your TV. My parents have no solution for video streaming besides the garbage built into their TV.

eznark

Banned
Everyone knows Smokey is the best smash player in the world. HE's so good he'll refuse to belittle himself by playing you.

Ferny

Smash is (well was when I played back then) fun solo. I used to do battles with just CPU. It's definitely more fun with others as well.

There's a demo for Pikmin 3 now FWIW.

Smash is (well was when I played back then) fun solo. I used to do battles with just CPU. It's definitely more fun with others as well.

The event mode on Wii U is pretty decent for single player stuff, but I had way more fun going over to someone else's place and playing Smash Tour with a bunch of people in real life. I know that I will never use the 8 player mode in my life.

brentech

Pretty sure with my loss to eznark I'm going to end up the 6th seed in the auction league playoffs. Splat and (Freeman Why, can't remember whose team this is) are going to knock AZ out of playoffs and the 3 of us have the same record, but they all have a couple more points on me.

4, 5, 6 seed all end at 7-6

So I'm pretty sure I play 'Not Great BO'B'. This time I won't start someone that is unexpected to get touches, but I liked my matchup more against FMT before I realized he had a bye.

For those of you who have a dog, how do you go about handling his or her shit? (Literally)

I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to need to brace life for picking up shit twice a day for an entire year or if there's some easier way, like just leaving it on the ground at a dog park and having that be socially acceptable (I would obviously pick up anything left in someone else's front/side yard)

I live in a neighborhood and my unit is one that doesn't have a backyard, but there's a dog park right by my mail box and all that. I don't mind taking him out for shits, it's just...having to pick it up and all that. A girl once told me as I was trying to open a doggie scoop bag "Don't worry about it if he shits there, they fertilize" but maybe this girl is a turd?

For those of you who have a dog, how do you go about handling his or her shit? (Literally)

I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to need to brace life for picking up shit twice a day for an entire year or if there's some easier way, like just leaving it on the ground at a dog park and having that be socially acceptable (I would obviously pick up anything left in someone else's front/side yard)

I live in a neighborhood and my unit is one that doesn't have a backyard, but there's a dog park right by my mail box and all that. I don't mind taking him out for shits, it's just...having to pick it up and all that. A girl once told me as I was trying to open a doggie scoop bag "Don't worry about it if he shits there, they fertilize" but maybe this girl is a turd?

I pick it up because its a city ordinance and I don't feel like being an asshole and/or getting a fine. Leaving it on the ground at any dog park I've been to in LA would get you a lot of dirty looks and probably eventually get you a fine if someone cared enough.

eznark

Banned

Dog lives outside. Shits outside. What is there to deal with?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

lol

Yeah, the only place you don't have to pick up your dog's shit is your own backyard.

Dood just buy some of those little doggy shit bags (or 'steal' a bunch from the dog park) and pick it up with your hands. It's only nasty the first few times then you stop giving a fuck.

pls wash your hands after you get back to your house tho. Don't be one of those guys

I would definitely wash my hands, it would be a lot easier if I could just leave it in my backyard and then pick it up after the sun was done baking it!

Smokey

Don't you have a cat? Don't cats literally shit in your house?

What kind of dog do you want? If it's small it's not bad at all but with larger dogs it can be a little more disgusting it's still not that bad though and if you can't handle it just get a pooper scooper lol

Don't you have a cat? Don't cats literally shit in your house?

Yes but he shits in a closed litter box in a closet room and I have anti-odor stuff in there so it doesn't get past the door. And I don't have to gauge whether or not he wants to shit or is just really excited/anxious.

What kind of dog do you want? If it's small it's not bad at all but with larger dogs it can be a little more disgusting it's still not that bad though and if you can't handle it just get a pooper scooper lol

Probably one similar to the two I had before, but I'm not totally set yet. Mid-sized to big.

1928970_594079413010_4709_n.jpg

I've already got a long haired cat so the shedding combination of these two will be something.

I got a WiiU...

I let you down Smokey.

But you got the rest of us up, and that's what matters.

Smokey

Yes but he shits in a closed litter box in a closet room and I have anti-odor stuff in there so it doesn't get past the door. And I don't have to gauge whether or not he wants to shit or is just really excited/anxious.

Probably one similar to the two I had before, but I'm not totally set yet. Mid-sized to big.

I've never had a dog shit because they were excited lol. The occasional piss every now and then .

Thinking of getting two German shepards myself. My current GS has been the best guy ever for the past 13 years and I feel that time is slowly coming for him :(. Dreading the day. Only reason I haven't done it yet is that fucking puppy stage is the worst.

If only I had no feels like eznark who shoots dogs for fun.

I've never had a dog shit because they were excited lol. The occasional piss every now and then .

Thinking of getting two German shepards myself. My current GS has been the best guy ever for the past 13 years and I feel that time is slowly coming for him :(. Dreading the day. Only reason I haven't done it yet is that fucking puppy stage is the worst.

What I meant when I referred to shit out of excitement, is that I've dogsit before, and the dogs would react in a way that made it seem like MUST POOP NOW except that all they really wanted was attention. I guess if I had my own I could figure it out easier.

German shepherds are awesome but they are also really fucking huge. I would love one myself but it would probably eat my cat

GSD MGAF assemble! It's good that your bad taste in consoles doesn't bleed over into other things.

Ferny

What I meant when I referred to shit out of excitement, is that I've dogsit before, and the dogs would react in a way that made it seem like MUST POOP NOW except that all they really wanted was attention. I guess if I had my own I could figure it out easier.

German shepherds are awesome but they are also really fucking huge. I would love one myself but it would probably eat my cat

Nah they are great with other pets. Just has to be trained correctly.

Two GSheps tho...

Top Bottom