• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

What I meant when I referred to shit out of excitement, is that I've dogsit before, and the dogs would react in a way that made it seem like MUST POOP NOW except that all they really wanted was attention. I guess if I had my own I could figure it out easier.

German shepherds are awesome but they are also really fucking huge. I would love one myself but it would probably eat my cat

Not if you train him. German Shephards are smart as fuck.

GSD MGAF assemble! It's good that your bad taste in consoles doesn't bleed over into other things.

They are amazing. I read a news story the other day how a a German Shepard jumped in front of the owners children and wife as they were being gunned down by some crazed road rage driver. Limped behind a building and died. Feels :(

Smokey, did you ever get rid of those monitors?

Gave one to my mom. Using the other two now.

Nah they are great with other pets. Just has to be trained correctly.

Two GSheps tho...

One will be my wifes dog. Which really means mine as well because she has no idea how much trouble it is raising puppies.

BigAT

Never did the puppy
(initially spelled it puppey, fucking Dota)
thing myself, the only dog I had we got when he was already 1 or 2 and housebroken. Training seems like the worst part of dog ownership though and I was glad to avoid it.

eznark

Banned
Having a dog in the country is fucking awesome. I put out a bowl with food and water twice a day, if he comes to eat it great, if not what the fuck ever. Thanksgiving he came home with a deer leg. Gnawed on that all weekend. Smelled like shit but who cares? That fucker isn't coming inside!

So easy. We had a little dog in boston. Pain in the ass.

Ferny

Having a dog in the country is fucking awesome. I put out a bowl with food and water twice a day, if he comes to eat it great, if not what the fuck ever. Thanksgiving he came home with a deer leg. Gnawed on that all weekend. Smelled like shit but who cares? That fucker isn't coming inside!

Your life fascinates me.

Never did the puppy
(initially spelled it puppey, fucking Dota)
thing myself, the only dog I had we got when he was already 1 or 2 and housebroken. Training seems like the worst part of dog ownership though and I was glad to avoid it.

Eh, it depends on the dog. I think my GSD only peed in the house once before he was trained.

Lol this is so true. My dog now is used to the city so I still keep him on a leash but all of the other dogs I ever had were country dogs. They loved dead shit but were so easy to take care of.

Splat

Phee, if you have a smaller dog and wall you can put a hole in, you can get a doggy door and train them to use that.

GG nightz. Everything fell apart for you at the end of the third. But I think you helped my confidence on defense! Peyton only had 67 yards lol but I ran more than I threw for the first time in several games and finally ended my losing streak!

Nightz

GG nightz. Everything fell apart for you at the end of the third. But I think you helped my confidence on defense! Peyton only had 67 yards lol but I ran more than I threw for the first time in several games and finally ended my losing streak!

Yeah, the fumbles just killed my desire to play that game. Oh, on that last pick...my HDMI switch decided to switch to another input right when I hiked the ball. Just threw it up, glad it ended in a TD
for you.

Time for Hyrule Warriors.

Yeah, the fumbles just killed my desire to play that game. Oh, on that last pick...my HDMI switch decided to switch to another input right when I hiked the ball. Just threw it up, glad it ended in a TD
for you.

Time for Hyrule Warriors.

Damn man that sucks my switch does that shit too. I felt bad for scoring that TD but I needed the confidence lol.

Smokey

the titans are who we thought they were

i'm not impressed

soka got some things going on but nothing spectacular. he mainly just has the players with right attributes. yep mmhmm

i also couldn't do pre game prep. i had 0 hrs. ok. nice hack soka

so i bought a couple wiiU games at the best buy sale. DKC is $49.99 msrp, hyrule was $59.99 msrp. i added DKC first, then hyrule. it gave me the 40% off hyrule lulz (plus the GCU discount!)

Sokantish

the titans are who we thought they were

i'm not impressed

soka got some things going on but nothing spectacular. he mainly just has the players with right attributes. yep mmhmm

i also couldn't do pre game prep. i had 0 hrs. ok. nice hack soka

I will do whatever it takes to win

Top Bottom