• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Ferny

I got DKC and Smash and the scanning didn't matter at the store. The deal is only on certain games anyway.

TlBELzN.png

Why you hate the Tide cb? Whenever I do my Roll Tide taunt you always knock the shit out of me lol

Are y'all using custom fighters? I haven't added any boosts to any of my customs yet.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Smokey, do you have an extra cheapo video card with an HDMI output?

I'd like to move my previously built PC as a media box for my mancave downstairs. I think as long as i have a video card with HDMI port I can just hook it up to my receiver and then the sound would work right?

Let me know if you have anything you want to get rid of super cheap. Or anyone else really.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT you fucking idiot stop leaving the fucking game after you die it ends the game for the people who arent complete shit.

CB3

Lol I forgot that's how Nintendo games are. Don't be so angry that both Bob and I beat you. When that happens you should retire!

Bob didnt beat me chump. You beat me once. Most of the time you were the first one out behind bob. You are worse than a player who has played smash for a week. You should be the one to retire.

PS. Stop rage quitting the fucking game. Im saying it twice because apparently the 4 other times didnt sink in.

Bob didnt beat me chump. You beat me once. Most of the time you were the first one out behind bob. You are worse than a player who has played smash for a week. You should be the one to retire.

PS. Stop rage quitting the fucking game. Im saying it twice because apparently the 4 other times didnt sink in.

That is literally the first time I've left a match early. The other time was in Mario kart. And Bob did beat you with jigglypuff didn't he?

Smokey

Smokey, do you have an extra cheapo video card with an HDMI output?

I'd like to move my previously built PC as a media box for my mancave downstairs. I think as long as i have a video card with HDMI port I can just hook it up to my receiver and then the sound would work right?

Let me know if you have anything you want to get rid of super cheap. Or anyone else really.

Sorry bruh. I just have my Titans :(

Sokantish

tumblr_lthp73JYcp1qequos.gif

Was that a good time to use it? I dunno, I usually just copy when other people do it

DJ Bowser

GG DMczaf

After that second fumble by Moncrief in the first half, my will was broken. Even had those not happened, I didn't seem to have much of an answer for Doug Martin. Very frustrating game with the fumbles and drops either way.

Also losing Vontae Davis and D'Qwell Jackson did nothing to lift my spirits.

DMczaf

GG DMczaf

After that second fumble by Moncrief in the first half, my will was broken. Even had those not happened, I didn't seem to have much of an answer for Doug Martin. Very frustrating game with the fumbles and drops either way.

Also losing Vontae Davis and D'Qwell Jackson did nothing to lift my spirits.

gg man

Yeah, those fumbles really changed the game. Before the 1st fumble it was a really close game.

CB3

That wasnt salty. That was just straight anger.

Salty is when someone calls a Power/Counter run out of Pistol Twins and i have to pretend like its not a BS play.

Smokey

That wasnt salty. That was just straight anger.

Salty is when someone calls a Power/Counter run out of Pistol Twins and i have to pretend like its not a BS play.

huh. interesting you say that.

i think i saw a lot of that today against the titans but

Hm9poyl.gif

Sokantish

I only got 3.6ypc against you Smokey. You should have been more focused on watching my wide receivers! Poor McCluster didn't even get 100 yards rushing that game :(

Top Bottom