• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

I only got 3.6ypc against you Smokey. You should have been more focused on watching my wide receivers! Poor McCluster didn't even get 100 yards rushing that game :(

Literally only focused on mccluster lol. Sold out on the run a bunch of times knowing you might audible for easy catch but no fucks were given! He was not going to get 300 yards .

McNei1y

Sorry folks I've been gone for the past few days. After Thanksgiving I seemed to have come down with something and have been stuck in my bed. JABEE I apologize for whatever happened with our game. I don't know what week we're in nor do I know who my opponent is but I should be available this afternoon or whenever we can schedule something before the advance.

Also, F.U. AT. That was one of the worst displays of second half football ever on Saturday.

*saltshakegif*

eznark

Banned
Literally only focused on mccluster lol. Sold out on the run a bunch of times knowing you might audible for easy catch but no fucks were given! He was not going to get 300 yards .

tumblr_lthp73JYcp1qequos.gif

BigAT

Sorry folks I've been gone for the past few days. After Thanksgiving I seemed to have come down with something and have been stuck in my bed. JABEE I apologize for whatever happened with our game. I don't know what week we're in nor do I know who my opponent is but I should be available this afternoon or whenever we can schedule something before the advance.

Also, F.U. AT. That was one of the worst displays of second half football ever on Saturday.

*saltshakegif*

Thanks for your participation in the biggest comeback win in Rutgers history. It was very kind of Maryland to score only 3 points and not play defense in the second half .

And suck it Az. I know your passionate love of college basketball has left you devastated since Clemson lost last night.

I have to get my bragging for the year in now during the impossibly brief window in which Rutgers football and basketball are both coming off wins.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Buying a next-gen game these days feels more and more like you're actually signing up to be a $60 beta tester.

Nintendo still puts out quality games right from the box!

EDIT:

Smash Bros. for Wii U errors! Deleting saves and bricking consoles!

Fucking nevermind! Everything fucking sucks!

Chris Manning 2K15 @LD2K
Patch #3 for #NBA2K15 is very big. Addressing a ton: including 2K cam "frame rate" issue, showing score while waiting & timeout exploit.

Chris Manning 2K15 @LD2K
As previously stated, the Patch #3 also brings new hairstyles to #NBA2K15 and adds a ton of gameplay tweaks including zig-zag+btb nerfs.

I'm glad they're nerfing the zig zagging assholes but what is btb

Buying a next-gen game these days feels more and more like you're actually signing up to be a $60 beta tester.

I saw a thread on gaming side asking for gaming recommendations for next gen. It made me stop and think if there were even 5 games worth owning a PS4/XBO for. The only reason I wish I had one is to play Madden with you guys, otherwise I don't feel like I've missed anything yet.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The bricking only happens if you format the system after a series of events, seemingly. And you dont really have save data to lose, so you're probably fine.

eznark

Banned
Why would anyone use that instead of Twitch? Or can you stream to twitch from within Steam?

Am I idling right now? I probably am in DA. Fuck turning off electronics! You don't need suspend/resume when you just refuse to turn shit off.

Ferny

Why would anyone use that instead of Twitch? Or can you stream to twitch from within Steam?

Because you don't need a third party program to stream the game you're already playing? Sounds way easier to just click to watch someone playing that's already on your friends list.

eznark

Banned
Because you don't need a third party program to stream the game you're already playing? Sounds way easier to just click to watch someone playing that's already on your friends list.

I guess. I don't know how it works. Does it launch the game client or just a video?

Mrbob

Yeah, what Ferny says, plus it seems like streams are created automatically. For example, if I want to see how God tier AT is at Binding of Isaac, I can click Watch Game from his name while he is playing and a stream will be created for me to watch.

BigAT

Guess I can't broadcast inhouses.

Broadcasts should not include:
◾Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
◾Racism or discrimination
◾Abusive language, including swearing

Lack of archiving kind of stinks too. It's a cool idea though, a decent start.

EZ, would you be able to get our game in the next couple of hours? I won't be home til about 2AM EST tonight. We could try tomorrow morning before the advance, if not, you can put me on AP for tonight.

Week 10

Next vance date: Wednesday @ 10 am pst

Games:
WTF? My QB was offensive player of the week with 5 TDs???!!! I should never play again, sim all the games and championship! Did EZ even play or was this all SIM? Would be ironic that they beat the Packers in SIM but lose to shit teams in them. Then again, I think most of those losses were with Stanton. My Rookie QB getting shit done!
KuGsj.gif

Just hit 29 in Destiny, only have one more boot upgrade left. Guess I can't hit 30 :(
Why can't you hit 30? Also, did my SIM team light you up? or did you SIM too?

eznark

Banned
WTF? My QB was offensive player of the week with 5 TDs???!!! I should never play again, sim all the games and championship! Did EZ even play or was this all SIM? Would be ironic that they beat the Packers in SIM but lose to shit teams in them. Then again, I think most of those losses were with Stanton. My Rookie QB getting shit done!

Why can't you hit 30? Also, did my SIM team light you up? or did you SIM too?

I played! Congrats on your first win friend!

I can't hit 30 because I just hit 29 and only have one more boot upgrade left.

EZ, would you be able to get our game in the next couple of hours? I won't be home til about 2AM EST tonight. We could try tomorrow morning before the advance, if not, you can put me on AP for tonight.

None of those work for me unfortunately.

I played! Congrats on your first win friend!

I can't hit 30 because I just hit 29 and only have one more boot upgrade left.

None of those work for me unfortunately.

You ruined the tank! j/k I want to see what a competent Cardinals offense looks like... What was the final score?

Hmm I thought I'd mentioned how to hit 30 before but there are only two ways to achieve it:

1. All Raid armor
2. One Exotic piece and the rest Raid

How many of your armor pieces are standard legendary?

You ruined the tank! j/k I want to see what a competent Cardinals offense looks like... What was the final score?

Hmm I thought I'd mentioned how to hit 30 before but there are only two ways to achieve it:

1. All Raid armor
2. One Exotic piece and the rest Raid

How many of your armor pieces are standard legendary?

I think there's some Iron Banner armor that has 30 light. That's the only other way I know of getting to 30.

Game of Thrones on PS4 is so butt ugly. Just disgusting looking. At least it hasn't eaten my save yet, so that's a positive.

That sucks I just started downloading it

I think there's some Iron Banner armor that has 30 light. That's the only other way I know of getting to 30.

That sucks I just started downloading it

Oh that's right but that only applies when IB is running. EZ, if you love PvP but hate the Raid, you can grind Iron Banner like crazy when it next hits and buy the armor from there but who knows when exactly it will hit again and there will be many 30s and up running around no doubt next time it hits.

I think i'm grinded out. Had no idea you needed extra special special armor to hit the cap. Seems stupid as fuck.

The grind is real! At least they largely killed the need to grind for mats on the planets and you don't needed ascended items for exotics anymore either so it's easier to save up for all your legendary equipment. It'd be stupid if it didn't work as the proverbial carrot on a stick. People run the Raid like crazy so it's working. I mean, it's lame for us gamers but as a developer, it worked for getting people to constantly replay their content. Do you not have any Raid gear?

Top Bottom