• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
The grind is real! At least they largely killed the need to grind for mats on the planets and you don't needed ascended items for exotics anymore either so it's easier to save up for all your legendary equipment. It'd be stupid if it didn't work as the proverbial carrot on a stick. People run the Raid like crazy so it's working. I mean, it's lame for us gamers but as a developer, it worked for getting people to constantly replay their content. Do you not have any Raid gear?

I'll be interested to see if it really is working. No one talks about the game anymore. Hopefully the DLC sells well and people get back into it. I liked it for awhile.

I'll be interested to see if it really is working. No one talks about the game anymore. Hopefully the DLC sells well and people get back into it. I liked it for awhile.

Uh the Destiny Thread has insane traffic so not sure what you're talking about. We're already well into OT11 for that game... I think it's already the second most popular gaming thread in GAF history behind one of the Halos. It's just hidden in the community section like every other thread worth posting in ;)

Colasante

Wow spoilers Cola, unbelievable...

il_340x270.586129965_45en.jpg

Luke tweeted that the DLC will add other ways to get to 30 in Destiny. I'm guessing that Elris or whatever her name is NPC will sell stuff as we already know she hands out bounties.

There seems to be a lot of unplayed games though. We should either just advance it when the last game is done tonight or just extend to tomorrow evening cause I'm doubtful anyone is getting up early to play tomorrow.

Saints @ Panthers
Washington Football Team @ Eagles
Jets @ Bills
Bears @ Vikings
Ravens @ Bengals
Packers @ Raiders
Lions @ Seahawks
Falcons @ Cowboys

We really might as well just advance tomorrow instead, with half the games still unplayed...doing our previous advance on Saturday morning of Thanksgiving weekend kind of did still bleed into the holiday schedule.

There seems to be a lot of unplayed games though. We should either just advance it when the last game is done tonight or just extend to tomorrow evening cause I'm doubtful anyone is getting up early to play tomorrow.

Saints @ Panthers
Washington Football Team @ Eagles
Jets @ Bills
Bears @ Vikings
Ravens @ Bengals
Packers @ Raiders
Lions @ Seahawks
Falcons @ Cowboys

We really might as well just advance tomorrow instead, with half the games still unplayed...doing our previous advance on Saturday morning of Thanksgiving weekend kind of did still bleed into the holiday schedule.

i'm assuming all those people were around and have been around.

Saints @ Panthers - playing tonight per previous posts in the thread
Washington Football Team @ Eagles - im assuming playing tonight? either they will or cb can play CPU
Jets @ Bills - playing tonight, confirmed in the posts above
Bears @ Vikings - both of them have been on AIM and otherwise. holiday had nothing to do with it if they miss the deadline!
Ravens @ Bengals - i dont know?
Packers @ Raiders - pistol didn't show for their scheduled time last night, ez trying to schedule tonight. i will put raiders on AP if he doesn't show to play when ez can play
Lions @ Seahawks - az said he'd let us know if trasher didn't respond to play at a reasonable time for him so az could play CPU
Falcons @ Cowboys - i dont know?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
On rare occasion when i have my phone plugged in, something from the TV will prompt my phone to think something said "Ok Google" and my phone will turn search for something

Trasher

i'm assuming all those people were around and have been around.

Saints @ Panthers - playing tonight per previous posts in the thread
Washington Football Team @ Eagles - im assuming playing tonight? either they will or cb can play CPU
Jets @ Bills - playing tonight, confirmed in the posts above
Bears @ Vikings - both of them have been on AIM and otherwise. holiday had nothing to do with it if they miss the deadline!
Ravens @ Bengals - i dont know?
Packers @ Raiders - pistol didn't show for their scheduled time last night, ez trying to schedule tonight. i will put raiders on AP if he doesn't show to play when ez can play
Lions @ Seahawks - az said he'd let us know if trasher didn't respond to play at a reasonable time for him so az could play CPU
Falcons @ Cowboys - i dont know?

Az and I might be playing this coming morning.

Why won't Luke come in here and tell us L(

I blame eznark

i still believe that one day luke will return to the league and win the superbowl! i'm hoping for it!

p.s.

crimson/cb, getting on smash now. i'll create the room. if any of you other cowards want to take the 4th spot and watch me take CB to pound town then hop on

AFC Playoff Race

1. Titans (9-0) South :: @CAR, vsJAX, @TB, vsPIT, vsIND, @HOU, @IND
2. Broncos (8-1) West :: vsCHI, vsBAL, vs OAK, @SD, @NYJ, vsSD, vsKC

3. Ravens (6-2) North :: @CIN, vsPIT, @DEN, @STL, vsOAK, @HOU, vsBUF, @CLE
4. Patriots (6-3) East :: vsIND, vsKC, @PIT, @WAS, vsNYG, @MIA, vsDAL
5. Bengals (5-3) North :: vsBAL, vsCLE, @PIT, @ARZ, vsSEA, @STL, @JAX, vsSF
6. Raiders (5-3) West :: vsGB, @KC, vsCLE, @DEN, @BAL, vsSD, @DET, @CHI

Chargers (4-5) West :: @GB, @MIN, vsHOU, vsDEN, @OAK, @DEN, @PIT
Chiefs (4-5) West :: vsOAK, @NE, @DET, vsMIN, vsGB, vsPIT, @DEN
Bills (3-5) East :: vsNYJ, vsWAS, @NYJ, @NYG, @MIA
Jets (3-5) East :: @BUF, vsPHI, vs BUF, @MIA, vsHOU, vsDEN, @DAL, vsWAS
Colts (3-6) South :: @NE, @HOU, vsJAX, vsNO, @TEN, vsCLE, vsTEN