• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

SickBoy

gg Jabee... worst game of the season for me in terms of quality of connection, so I'm sure you were feeling it as well... I was scared it would hitch on a kick for me, but thankfully those situations were alright.

Never know whether to kick or just try to kill the clock on those late fourth downs, but I wound up doing neither after setting it to "chew clock" before selecting the kick. DIdn't want to sit through 30 seconds of clock running.

Fake Pierre Thomas was certainly the difference-maker in this one, I thought.

JABEE

GG Sickboy

You did the right thing kicking it. I was calling time outs. You gave me some time to get one last drive! I feel like I always run into the only player that can tackle me on big TD plays.

SickBoy

GG Sickboy

You did the right thing kicking it. I was calling time outs. You gave me some time to get one last drive! I feel like I always run into the only player that can tackle me on big TD plays.

Yeah, you should have totally had a late TD there. I called the wrong audible, (apparently the mega-risky blitz) which meant man everywhere and no help. It looked like your guy might have bumped you as well, when he came over to miss the block... rough.

rinse82

GG Man. I thought it was over after that little rocket INT and then when Amaro and Hill dropped two wide open passes. We play again after this week so should be another good matchup

I thought I was going to pick off that pass where you scored the TD before the end of the first half. Was just floating up there forever.

BigAT

Oh wow this is a direct Twitch competitor. And it's pretty excellent. hmmm

I'm a little surprised at how absolutely smooth it runs, both in viewing and streaming out. My computer is a bit older, so I have to turn down settings fairly significantly if I'm streaming out Dota through OBS, but I didn't notice even a slight difference, in both latency and performance, when people were watching through Steam.

GQman2121

Banned
FINALLY.....

I8SMuEi.jpg

I'm no longer banned.....

And going live on Twitch right now.

Ravens/Cincy: http://www.twitch.tv/gqman2121

Join us :)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just finished Far Cry 4.

How they play into and hint that easter egg at the beginning is really cool. I can see how people figured that out.

Splat

I've got the video. I'll rip a gif after the game ends.

The fuck it's happening again. The first play it happened both times it said you were in special teams? Did you install the face update? The hell is going on. Maybe we need to restart madden.

TheCrow

This is like a creepypasta. "My copy of madden was haunted. Just when I called a play all my players walked off the field and committed suicide."

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This is like a creepypasta. "My copy of madden was haunted. Just when I called a play all my players walked off the field and committed suicide."

Splat was never heard from again.

Thats what he gets for buying the blank disk at the store with Madden written in red.

GQman2121

Banned
welp, guess we're simming it.

Man this blows. Three games in a row. I've been playing all night. I listened to the entire three plus hour Bombcast earlier and didn't have a problem. It has to be the PSN update or some shit. Sorry Splat.

Commishes, please sim our game. :(

Splat

Man this blows. Three games in a row. I've been playing all night. I listened to the entire three plus hour Bombcast earlier and didn't have a problem. It has to be the PSN update or some shit. Sorry Splat.

Commishes, please sim our game. :(

Yeah, 2 4 quarter bug outs :( both still close too

Top Bottom