• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

BigAT

Gameday wish it had these physics....

tywcxf.gif

And webm group hug in its entirety: http://a.pomf.se/khblxy.webm

This is what happens when you let Splatbot make play calls.

eznark

Banned
I'm a little surprised at how absolutely smooth it runs, both in viewing and streaming out. My computer is a bit older, so I have to turn down settings fairly significantly if I'm streaming out Dota through OBS, but I didn't notice even a slight difference, in both latency and performance, when people were watching through Steam.

Fucking aawesome to go to a game page, click btroadcasts, and be able to watch. Sold me on Dungeon of the Endless or whatever its called. Wanted to watch Brent play War but dummy didn't update!

BigAT

Fucking aawesome to go to a game page, click btroadcasts, and be able to watch. Sold me on Dungeon of the Endless or whatever its called. Wanted to watch Brent play War but dummy didn't update!

I'm hoping they keep up development on it to add archiving and make the streaming options a little more robust.

eznark

Banned
I'm hoping they keep up development on it to add archiving and make the streaming options a little more robust.

For sure, just saying it's a pretty awesome tool for evaluating purchases just as it is, if it never becomes anything else.

Who is pumped for The Summit 2!?

Mrbob

Were you able to watch my stream or just picked one up off the broadcast page? I updated Steam but didn't have any notification of anyone watching when I was playing last night.

I'm really enjoying Dungeon of the Endless. Especially now that I know what I'm doing. Took some time to understand all the mechanics.

eznark

Banned
Were you able to watch my stream or just picked one up off the broadcast page? I updated Steam but didn't have any notification of anyone watching when I was playing last night.

I'm really enjoying Dungeon of the Endless. Especially now that I know what I'm doing. Took some time to understand all the mechanics.

You weren't on, I just watched the first stream on the broadcast page.

Careful with the broadcasting part though, I could hear everything AT was doing. EVERYTHING.

everything.....

I see you've been browsing r/dota2smut.
cool.gif

Browsing? I live there.

TheCrow

NJPW has their WWE Network equivalent now? Guess I can stop watching Blackadder for the 10th time on netflix. Time to catch up on Tanahashi's new Heavyweight Title run against AJ Styles. Hopefully they can get an app soon.

Smokey

The massive circle jerk about PlayStation on gaming side is making me sick to my stomach. Gross. Disgusting. Super something.

Bob get your troops

Ferny

NJPW has their WWE Network equivalent now? Guess I can stop watching Blackadder for the 10th time on netflix. Time to catch up on Tanahashi's new Heavyweight Title run against AJ Styles. Hopefully they can get an app soon.
Until they have english commentary, IDGAF!

BigAT

I didn't know that New Jersey Pro Wrestling was that popular globally. Cool.

Mrbob

The massive circle jerk about PlayStation on gaming side is making me sick to my stomach. Gross. Disgusting. Super something.

Bob get your troops

Don't be mad because Xbox has nothing to talk about.

Actually I haven't even paid attention to what is going on at the Playstation Experience outside of that 20th anniversary PS4 which look sexy.

Ferny

It good old fashioned wrasslin. Who needs commentary. All the story happens in the ring. Heel does heelish things and babyface does babyface things. Its beautiful.
happytears.gif
Im spoiled. I need to know the backstory. I need to know if Grandmaster Sexay slept with Mr Miyagi's Sister in Law before the match.

You should actually watch Lucha Underground. It's actually good.

I don't see any difference in New and Improved Destiny.

The main thing it did that made people happy was allow you to buy the mats you collect on planets with Vanguard and I think Crucible marks. There is no longer a need to grind that crap anymore. It also buffed a bunch of the exotic weapons including the Vex Mythoclast that they nerfed to hell in a previous update. I know they got rid of the cheesing method for Templar in the Raid and fixed one of the glitches against Aetheon in the Raid. They added a new mini public event on Earth and the Moon too. That's at least the majority of it.

TheCrow

Im spoiled. I need to know the backstory. I need to know if Grandmaster Sexay slept with Mr Miyagi's Sister in Law before the match.

You should actually watch Lucha Underground. It's actually good.

Yeah I've heard good things about them. Glad to see they got Ricochet. Hopefully he's not doing the same indie style wrestling where you take 50 big bumps/spots in a single match for no reason. Saw Vampiro/Konnan on the website and got a bit worried but I saw that they just managers/commentary. Are the shows up on youtube? I don't get El Rey.

Ferny

Yeah I've heard good things about them. Glad to see they got Ricochet. Hopefully he's not doing the same indie style wrestling where you take 50 big bumps/spots in a single match for no reason. Saw Vampiro/Konnan on the website and got a bit worried but I saw that they just managers/commentary. Are the shows up on youtube? I don't get El Rey.

It's actually Vampiro and Matt Striker on commentary and I don't think it's available on youtube other than clips? But maybe the whole thing is? Not to sure.

GQman2121

Banned
Jesus fuck Dan Rykert

He's the reason I've stopped listening to their podcast. I can't stand him and I really don't feel that way about many people. I don't know why they humor him by responding to his naive questions.

Vinny is still a master storyteller though. He's greatly missed.

Top Bottom