• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Colasante

I stopped listening to the Bombcast when Vinny left. I just realized a couple days ago I hadn't listened to any gaming podcasts in months and resubscribed to 8-4 Play, which seemed to be the only worthwhile one left.

Goddamn ghost of trasher knocked out Harvin for 7 weeks. It's going to be a rough second half of the season but at least I'll get him back for the playoffs, if I make it.

TheCrow

I stopped listening to the Bombcast when Vinny left. I just realized a couple days ago I hadn't listened to any gaming podcasts in months and resubscribed to 8-4 Play, which seemed to be the only worthwhile one left.

Yeah, its been a long time since I listened to a bombcast. I still enjoy Idle Thumbs mostly because they only play games they are actually interested in. Its not always about the big releases. Plus they have some insight into game dev. However, its their sense of humor that really keeps me coming back even though it can be dumb. I've been meaning to get back into 8-4 Play. I enjoy that they tend to talk a lot about nintendo games.

It's a really dumb path of progression but it honestly doesn't matter much unless you have a bunch of exotic weapons you constantly use. I think most of us probably only actively use a couple so it won't be that bad. For myself, I'll have to redo the Ice Breaker and maybe Vex Mythoclast but that's about it. I guess it worked out that I never received Ballerhorn yet ;P

Everything else isn't a big deal. There's finally a purpose for Glimmer after buying a billion ammo packs and it's incredibly easy to acquire anyway. Coins for Exotic shards aren't a big deal either, even if you don't have many now you can earn 9 from a single Heroic Weekly run and it only costs 7 for a shard. Current regular legendary weapons will be trash but the new ones in the store will be better and honestly, you should be going for Raid weapons and a exotic anyway.

The new Raid will be awesome, it's going to drop Raid gear more often and it will calculate how long it's been since you've had a gear drop. It won't be the complete miserable experience some have had with the Vault of Glass only giving them shards and energy all the time.

Week 11 Injury Report

Colts
MLB D'Qwell Jackson :: 5 weeks
WR Mike Thomas :: 3 weeks
Eagles
TE Zach Ertz :: 7 weeks
Falcons
WR Devin Hester :: 2 weeks
Giants
QB Ryan Nassib :: 5 weeks
Jaguars
OLB Geno Hayes :: 4 weeks
Jets
HB Shane Vereen :: 1 week
Packers
OLB Nick Perry :: 17 weeks
Panthers
DE Greg Hardy :: 5 weeks
HB Jonathan Stewart :: 2 weeks
Ravens
QB Joe Flacco :: 1 week
Redskins
DE Stephen Bowen :: 2 weeks
Seahawks
WR Percy Harvin :: 7 weeks
Steelers
MLB Ryan Shazier :: 1 week
Texans
WR Andre Johnson :: 3 weeks
Titans
QB Zach Dysert :: 1 week
Vikings
DE Everson Griffen:: IR
DE Brian Robison :: IR

I'll do it now

Also that Injustice fighting game is the PS+ free title, sweet. Always wanted to play it but didn't think that would last longer than two play sessions!

Well never mind then!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The Injustice story mode is really good. Ive been thinking about going through it again on ps4. Mostly for the trophies.

Top Bottom