• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

how the FUCK does a FG get shanked when the arrow was right in the middle of the god damn cone

this game is a piece of shit

Sokantish

Yeah he probably wasn't accounting for the wind

it was @HOU

Smokey, three games in a row!? I mean I love Madden but this is pushing it

brentech

I've never had a kick not go where the marker was showing me (in line with the power I provide it). must be my technique

I played three MUT games online today. 2-1. My last one I played this young sounding kid. Before the game loaded, his mic audio already came through. He told his other young friend to just be annoying on the microphone so I dropped the volume to one and largely ignored them.

Stopped him on 3rd and long on the opening drive. Then consumed the rest of the first half and got a TD with 6 seconds left. Then took up the entire 3rd quarter on my opening half drive and he just quit.
Through that he started complaining a bunch and I just had to laugh.

brentech

I might have had to delete my MUT team if I lost to that kid.

In the downside, I don't think you get all the coins you normally get if your opponent quits. So that's bullshit.

Mrbob

Smokey looks like you need the THP of Jay Cutler. Lets organize a three team trade. I get Rodgers from GB, you get Cutler from me, and you can give Eznark whatever.

BigAT

Such balance.

z8Bs60M.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Good to know the defense still takes the worst angles when the offensive player is running the sidelines. It used to be worse, but still pretty bad.

Top Bottom