• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

never again will i call smokey dboythacoward! he was a man of his word and taught me a lot about killer instinct and life in general. thank you old friend.... thank you!

2 games left:

Eagles vs. jets
packers vs. lions

league vances @ 11 am pst tomorrow!

edit -

whoops didn't load again. actually 4 games:

seahawks vs. rams
bills vs. redskins

LJ11

Good game, not a good one for me but it's hard when you can't beat cover 3 with 3 verts stacked to the rotating safeties side, but them da breaks.

Sorry! Forgot to stream!

GG, LJ. I think if you got that field goal/TD at the end of the first half instead of throwing the pick, you wouldn't have felt so rushed in the 4th after I got 13 points.

LJ11

Sorry! Forgot to stream!

GG, LJ. I think if you got that field goal/TD at the end of the first half instead of throwing the pick, you wouldn't have felt so rushed in the 4th after I got 13 points.

Yeah, probably shouldn't have thrown that ball but it usually works against cover 3, tight coverage but still threw it. Hope and a prayer is what it was.

Edit: Bottom line, I need run D. I can't stop some of these runs, guess I need to start selling out.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh hey, I finally got a Heroes of the Storm invite. Is it worth playing at this point?

I got one too. I played a training match. I dunno. Its probably not a bad game but it pales in comparison to dota. I might mess around with it a little at some point.

McNei1y

lol gg rinse. I had no idea what was happening for most of that game there with those turnovers. Though I do know I hit Square at least three times before both of those RGIII fumbles.

rinse82

lol gg rinse. I had no idea what was happening for most of that game there with those turnovers. Though I do know I hit Square at least three times before both of those RGIII fumbles.

gg, you tried your hardest to give me that game but my crappy offence prevailed

eznark

Banned
He actually was on drugs that are made specifically to forget shit. I just can't remember if that was on the day we last advanced.

It was yesterday! God I remember none of yesterday. It's annoying so I am two fisting beers and drinking straight bullit tonight to make sure I forget today too!

Though I will never forget that great ogre game!

brentech

that last one, haha

The second goal, I don't even know what I did. It was awesome.

That last one was just hilarious. The keeper never looks up to locate the ball. He actually makes a late jump attempt, but head tracking is apparently borked as well, because one of the angles, you literally never see him locate the ball at any point before jumping in a failed attempt to block it but swatting in the general direction.

Head tracking is something EA always talks about in both games, and it still seriously needs a lot of work. It would make deep balls a lot easier to accomplish in Madden.

eznark

Banned
hm it's possible i should be limiting alcohol consumption with this medication.

wtzgU.gif

Top Bottom