• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Trasher

2 games left:

Eagles vs. jets
packers vs. lions

league vances @ 11 am pst tomorrow!

edit -

whoops didn't load again. actually 4 games:

seahawks vs. rams
bills vs. redskins

I thought I played Sanjuro?

Games Remaining

Colts @ Patriots
Rams @ Seahawks
49ers @ Cardinals
Steelers @ Ravens
Browns @ Bengals
Falcons @ Saints
Cowboys @ Dolphins
Eagles @ Jets
Raiders @ Chiefs
Chargers @ Packers
Vikings @ Lions
Giants @ Buccaneers
Redskins @ Bills

By the way, my Madden doesn't even work. Every time I try to access our league it says I need the latest patch, which I checked and I do have the most current one. GG!

I thought I played Sanjuro?

By the way, my Madden doesn't even work. Every time I try to access our league it says I need the latest patch, which I checked and I do have the most current one. GG!

you do! that list is correct. i'm going to stop checking on the status on my phone. i always seem to either not see every game or maybe it defaulted to the wrong week. carry on!

as for the league issue, maybe i can boot you and reinvite? never heard of that issue before

eznark

Banned
After big ten championship game. Small chance I might still head up to Indy for the game but it looks unlikely. I'd have to take my kids and ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GQman2121

Banned
On The Order:

Guy should probably play Dota with us.

I believe that's a woman. I follow her on Twitter.

GQ, when are you available today? Before the FSU game?

Hi Drizz. I can definitely play at some point. Going to watch City/Everton and then Real/Celta during this Playstation thing, but I'll be good to go after. So maybe 5 est? I don't have plans tonight, so we can figure it out if you need to play later.

Greg

Vanced

Can someone post matchups?

Next Vance is Tuesday @ 8 am pst
K7jZ1WY.png

NFC OPotW : M. Ryan (ATL) 27/37, 339 yds, 2 TD, 1 INT, 3 carries, 24 yds
NFC DPotW : D. Washington (ARZ) 6 TKL, 1 INT, 1 TD
AFC OPotW : T. Brady (NE) 28/34, 370 yds, 3 TD
AFC DPotW : M. Wilkerson (NYJ) 5 TKLs, 3 sacks, 1 FF

Hi Drizz. I can definitely play at some point. Going to watch City/Everton and then Real/Celta during this Playstation thing, but I'll be good to go after. So maybe 5 est? I don't have plans tonight, so we can figure it out if you need to play later.

Can't go now? City - Everton isn't til 1230 :D

I'll probably be around at 5 tho

What the heck haha

GG. Your defensive calls had me guessing. Complete wrong call on that INT I threw to start the game.

What the heck is chew clock?

in the playcall menu, you can hit L1 and change from "normal" to "chew clock" or i think hurry up. chew clock basically means when you come out of the huddle, the playclock will tick down to 10 seconds quickly.

i use this in blowout games or at the end of the half. its too difficult to make any audibles or adjustments in 5 seconds (yes it ticks down to 10, but that is AS you are approaching the line, when you actually get to the line with the ability to snap there is like 5 seconds)

Greg

Driveclub challenges are so good

the game logs your times/scores of any recent event you've entered, and you can just select one to create a timed leaderboard event (30 minutes all the way to a week long) that can either be public or private - the other people get an exact replica of the event (time of day, weather conditions, car you selected, difficulty if it's a race, etc.)

there's a big list of community challenges that are open to enter, and then any challenge you created/attempted/was sent to you gets put in a big list of ongoing challenges you can quickly scroll through and see where you stand and how much time is left

eznark

Banned
What the heck haha

GG. Your defensive calls had me guessing. Complete wrong call on that INT I threw to start the game.

What the heck is chew clock?

What I used the entire second half to end the game faster, makes e play clock run to 10 out of the huddle.

Top Bottom