• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
San Diego is so trash. Now they are pretending they are the first sports game to have year to year saves? Ugh. Hope someone else makes a baseball game this year.

eznark

Banned
What other sports game lets you move your franchise year to year?

Every Out of the Park developments game for 15 years? So hockey, basketball, boxing and baseball.

Hey Adam Boyes is stuck at 29! Game executives, they are just like me!

Ferny

Every Out of the Park developments game for 15 years? So hockey, basketball, boxing and baseball.

Hey Adam Boyes is stuck at 29! Game executives, they are just like me!

Sorry, I mean't which sports game people actually care about.

Aren't those also text based? I think that's a different situation.

eznark

Banned
Sorry, I mean't which sports game people actually care about.

Aren't those also text based? I think that's a different situation.

He said first sports game. He's a liar.

Slark is here! Templar Assassin pkushie! Hyrule Warriors!!.....?

Smokey

TOM SAVAGE IS THE ANSWER

Brings his team down 17 in the 4th quarter for the win. Much THP. Much needed. The Tom Savage Experience begins ladies and gentleman.

GG, FMT. Can't believe how many breaks you got. Lynch dropping a wide open first down making me have to settle for a field goal probably hurt the worst. Also couldn't believe how many times I'd stop you just short of a first down and the tackle animation would roll your guy over the first down marker.

GG, FMT. Can't believe how many breaks you got. Lynch dropping a wide open first down making me have to settle for a field goal probably hurt the worst. Also couldn't believe how many times I'd stop you just short of a first down and the tackle animation would roll your guy over the first down marker.

gg brah. i got basically all the breaks. i did have that one dropped pick 6 early on 3rd down and another possible int when you had to kick the fg. i also got some fucking bogus roughing call at the end of the half lol wtf? i didn't even tackle your guy! he was still standing at the end of the play! also there was the play where aldon was trying to sack wussle with his back turned.... bowman/mcdonald still got the sack though but you were able to get a few yards more

but the marshawn drop was brutal since that was an easy first down. the "roll over the top of a tackler" animations saved me twice! i also got so lucky on that big 3rd down kap run. i wasn't even trying to run i was just trying to step up into the pocket around you since you kept pushing my guys back into me but your end then went around on the outside and there was just no one there. can't believe krapernick didn't fumble a couple times!

LJ11

Sickboy/Saints, let me know what works. Have to get off this losing streak, can roll whenever you like outside of tomorrow. Sunday's are a day of worship only.

Top Bottom